• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

Did anyone know there is a Young Guns III film being made? Childhood nostalgia. Shut up.

This calls for some JBJ:

Did anyone know there is a Young Guns III film being made? Childhood nostalgia. Shut up.

This calls for some JBJ:

It will be a rent at home for me. Can’t say I’m not looking forward to it, but my expectations aren’t too high. Will it be a prequel, didn’t Billy the Kid die in Young Guns II?

It will be a rent at home for me. Can’t say I’m not looking forward to it, but my expectations aren’t too high. Will it be a prequel, didn’t Billy the Kid die in Young Guns II?
I probably won't see it in the theaters, either, but I can't tell you how many times I watched Young Guns II as a kid. The loose plot of YGII was an old dude claiming to be Billy The Kid telling a traveling reporter about the final days of the gang. They were all killed, which makes me curious as to how the storyline for this one is going to work. The end of YGII had the old man (obviously Emilio Estevez in makeup) amble off into the desert after having told his story, leaving it up to the viewer to decide for themselves what to believe.

Pretty sure that came out before you were born.

Yep, was released in 1986. I got the tape, along with the Fat Boys and a few others, from Columbia House. I have no idea how they stayed in business!

Negative. If I grew up listening to it, it can’t be considered classic, yet. Them’s the rules 🤣

Therm’s not the rules, young fella 😂

Yep, was released in 1986. I got the tape, along with the Fat Boys and a few others, from Columbia House. I have no idea how they stayed in business!

Therm’s not the rules, young fella 😂
My brother's had it, was probably stolen if I had to guess...

Hayden, with that definition, apparently Zeppelin and Pink Floyd aren't "classic" either since I grew to listening to them? Beatles too I guess.

ETA: And Michael Bolton...

My brother's had it, was probably stolen if I had to guess...

Hayden, with that definition, apparently Zeppelin and Pink Floyd aren't "classic" either since I grew to listening to them? Beatles too I guess.

ETA: And Michael Bolton...
He asked, and I quote:

“Is this classic rock to you?”

It was a subjective question directed to me, not society 🤣