• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

I was turned on to Wet Leg last night, and lost several hours of sleep down their YouTube rabbit hole. Don't let the goofy video or deadpan vocals fool you -- Rhian (the lead singer) has operatic training and pipes like you wouldn't believe. Wet Leg is just music that the duo made for fun that somehow took off overnight.

If you are not watching "Justin Hawkins Rides Again" on YT, you need to be. Prepare to lose hours of your life -- I'm warning you now. I'm not really a fan of The Darkness, but I could watch this guy react to someone reading the phone book. He's a completely different dude now that he is completely clean and sober.

I was turned on to Wet Leg last night, and lost several hours of sleep down their YouTube rabbit hole. Don't let the goofy video or deadpan vocals fool you -- Rhian (the lead singer) has operatic training and pipes like you wouldn't believe. Wet Leg is just music that the duo made for fun that somehow took off overnight.

I gave you Wet Leg back in June of 2021... You need to take me off of ignore!