• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

Woodstock '99, and specifically here on "Bleeding Me", was the absolute peak of James Hetfield on stage. The emotion, delivery, command of the audience... this right here is what you show someone when you need to impress on them why there is no one better at doing what he does.

I will die on this hill.

For Brother Michael, @cohibasurfer

Say good bye for us, my friend. Embrace the day tomorrow, as it will begin the healing process. Your mother is in God's company now.

Floyd T

I love you my brother. The service was nice. She is officially at rest now.
My Son was touched deeply by the card you sent to him. I was able to hand it to him. Floyd ... you are such a great human being, most have no clue because of your tuff guy persona. But you're as soft hearted and caring as they come. I was proud to say goodbye to my Mom for you.

She chose the first 2 songs 21 years ago for herself...( she planned her own service to make it easy for us).... I chose the 3rd song for her memory from me and her Grand and Great Grand children.

Thank you ❤️👈