• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

There are a slew of names in the hat. If ya can't find one... put another one in. It's a revolving door. In...out... in again.

With all that said.... mostly his Duecheness @bfreebern though.

Ok Ok... @CigarStone is the one to answer this, I'm just making shit up and pointing fingers.
@AVB Ray, when Michael @cohibasurfer started this thread it was called something else. In posts #33, #34, and #35, I accused him of copying @stogiefan by creating a thread which was a blatant attempt to get someone to interact with him. Stogiefan was quite the douchebag and when I made reference to that, Michael changed the name of the thread.

It all ties together quite nicely!:cool:

@AVB Ray, when Michael @cohibasurfer started this thread it was called something else. In posts #33, #34, and #35, I accused him of copying @stogiefan by creating a thread which was a blatant attempt to get someone to interact with him. Stogiefan was quite the douchebag and when I made reference to that, Michael changed the name of the thread.

It all ties together quite nicely!:cool:
See... I knew he could wrap it up with a nice pretty bow.