• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE EGG Maduro by Drew Estate

Wow. Excellent review of a very odd cigar.

I think they should have called it the Digesting Python.

That is one nasty looking cigar Greg. I'm surprised you didn't edit your face the color pink. I heard from Whopper that was your fave color.

Its because of crap like this that caused me to reject the LIga Privada without trying it. Glad I finally did. Drew still leaves me confused.

Great shot Greg. ROFLMFAO
gregg.jpg

You remind of little Mikey in the cereal commercials “give it to Kingantz he’ll try anything “ :laugh: :p

You want to try the Drew Estate attempt at a Culebra. My B + M has the Medusa. It is sitting right next to the Egg and can stay there LOL!!!

And smoke all three at once? :whistling:

I did that like 2 years ago. Went to my friend's for some BBQ and drinks. They looked at me like I was crazy as I sat there smoking it. Way too many drinks for me to take pictures, but I do remember the ash of all 3 staying together for a pretty decent amount of time.

I have seen the natural version at my local shop and was curious enough to think something was up. Thanks for taking the hit for me. :)

"Well, you can live on it, but it taste like shit. " - Crocodile Dundee

I've seen the egg time and time again.. but never could wrap my brain around it.. I guess now I know why.

If you removed all the labels from the outside of the box and mailed that thing to someone, the recipient might assume that it's something else entirely...

I think that the hole in the middle might have been from whatever it consumed...decomposing maybe? :0

What is it with Drew Estates? They make some fantastic cigars and then they make stuff like this. I've seen the EGG before and have always wondered about it. It sounds like you got a bad one, but coming from Drew Estates, it's hard to tell. I guess I'll pass on this one until my mother inevitably stumbles upon it and buys it for Christmas. I swear I think she just randomly picks cigars to buy me.

I can't see pics at work and CP doesn't load as fast as it used it.
Now that I am home, your pics are as usual, fantastic! Nice dog turd there, you can really see the different shade of colors.

Yuck.

After smoking one of those, don't you just want to quit smoking cigars for a couple of days? I know I would for a at a week.

Awesome review and just what I expected...  Still curious to try one.  Loved the green facial expression.  

bjbarron13 said:
Awesome review and just what I expected...  Still curious to try one.  Loved the green facial expression.  
Typically we don't bump old posts.

tone-ny said:

Typically we don't bump old posts.

Typically old people don't bump posts...hip injuries and all!  

I have had one of those EGGs sitting in my humidor for about 2 1/2 years. It was given to me as a gift, after reading this review it might sit there for at least 20 more years :laugh:

whylieineedacigar said:
I have had one of those EGGs sitting in my humidor for about 2 1/2 years. It was given to me as a gift, after reading this review it might sit there for at least 20 more years :laugh:

Smoke it! Smoke it! (peer pressure)

ncast2523 said:

Smoke it! Smoke it! (peer pressure)

:laugh: Maybe in the summer!