• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Empire Strikes Back...the pass

That first one is way off!...plus I hear that 858 has beetles too :whistling: I wouldn't touch it Ed :laugh:

As for #3...It was tough getting those 22s when they came out...let alone now.

Jonesy is the Avo expert...he'll know.

I'm no AVO expert Gary. Brian was right in turning that trade down though.
Sorry Brian, I guess you just sound like one. I'll remove you from my 'Expert List' under the Avo catagory.

Dammit Gary, you just deflated my ego! :laugh:

That first one is way off!...plus I hear that 858 has beetles too :whistling: I wouldn't touch it Ed :laugh:

As for #3...It was tough getting those 22s when they came out...let alone now.

Jonesy is the Avo expert...he'll know.

I'm no AVO expert Gary. Brian was right in turning that trade down though.
Sorry Brian, I guess you just sound like one. I'll remove you from my 'Expert List' under the Avo category.

Dammit Gary, you just deflated my ego! :laugh:
But you're still the top dog under the Padron & White Owl categories :thumbs:

What does the BLP mean? Is it just a regular Punch Punch or some other version of it?

I saw jimmy's review back in March and he definitely marches to a different drummer. :laugh: he probably smoked that cigar in 10 minutes!

Yes, it's a Punch Punch...
I never saw that Factory designation before....and with all the acronyms thrown around here, I thought to ask.

That, and I'm old :whistling:

Thanks Brian

What does the BLP mean? Is it just a regular Punch Punch or some other version of it?

I saw jimmy's review back in March and he definitely marches to a different drummer. :laugh: he probably smoked that cigar in 10 minutes!

I never saw that Factory designation before....and with all the acronyms thrown around here, I thought to ask.

Thanks Brian

You bring a good point.. I haven't seen that factory designation either... But what do I know...

Thanks Brian

You bring a good point.. I haven't seen that factory designation either... But what do I know...
They constantly roll the factory codes seasonally, monthly, no one knows...but with all the reading we do, I do seem to come across most of them somewhere...this one I hadn't.

Remember, it's all about the soil.... :laugh:

Here you go Brian...

TAKE: #82 Punch Punch ’07 – PUT: Trinidad Coloniales – ‘07

TAKE: #87 Tatuaje Frank – PUT: Opux X Reserva D'Chateau

TAKE: #59 Partagas Churchill '00 – PUT: Johnny-O! Belicoso Shagfoot

TAKE: #69 Tatuaje Havana VI Zona del Este – PUT: LFD Outlaw BTTB 2007

Here you go Brian...

TAKE: #82 Punch Punch '07 – PUT: Trinidad Coloniales – '07

TAKE: #87 Tatuaje Frank – PUT: Opux X Reserva D'Chateau

TAKE: #59 Partagas Churchill '00 – PUT: Johnny-O! Belicoso Shagfoot

TAKE: #69 Tatuaje Havana VI Zona del Este – PUT: LFD Outlaw BTTB 2007

TAKE: #82 Punch Punch ’07 $10 – PUT: Trinidad Coloniales – ‘07 $16 - GOOD

TAKE: #87 Tatuaje Frank $13 – PUT: Opux X Reserva D'Chateau $13 - N/G - MSRP is good, but missing rarity here. Franks are no longer in production.

TAKE: #59 Partagas Churchill '00 $7.96– PUT: Johnny-O! Belicoso Shagfoot $8.20 - Up for debate... A 9yr old cigar may have a bit of rarity on the Johnny-O!

TAKE: #69 Tatuaje Havana VI Zona del Este $10 – PUT: LFD Outlaw BTTB 2007 - $10 - GOOD - Rarity & MSRP look good.

Let's try to get this thing turned around quick.. 8 Days until the herf...

Thanks Brian

They constantly roll the factory codes seasonally, monthly, no one knows...but with all the reading we do, I do seem to come across most of them somewhere...this one I hadn't.

Remember, it's all about the soil.... :laugh:
Some people don't add the box code when making their puts...I think it's vital to a pass just in case the cigar ever comes into question.
code.jpg

TAKE: #59 Partagas Churchill '00 $7.96– PUT: Johnny-O! Belicoso Shagfoot $8.20 - Up for debate... A 9yr old cigar may have a bit of rarity on the Johnny-O!

Let's try to get this thing turned around quick.. 8 Days until the herf...

Something you have to take into account here Brian, is the year of manufacture. Just about any cigar that was produced from '99 to '01 has lost close to half of current MSRP because of QC. Some smoke good, but the majority suck because of draw problems. Yea, age makes a difference, but not in this timeframe.

Something you have to take into account here Brian, is the year of manufacture. Just about any cigar that was produced from '99 to '01 has lost close to half of current MSRP because of QC. Some smoke good, but the majority suck because of draw problems. Yea, age makes a difference, but not in this timeframe.

Yup, Jonesy hit it on the head...the cigars from 99-01 are easily acquired at 50% off MSRP, and yes, from retail stores. It's your pass, but the trade looks good IMO...all things considered.

Yup, Jonesy hit it on the head...the cigars from 99-01 are easily acquired at 50% off MSRP, and yes, from retail stores. It's your pass, but the trade looks good IMO...all things considered.

OK, im convinced...

TAKE: #87 Tatuaje Frank $13 – PUT: Opux X Reserva D'Chateau $13 - N/G - MSRP is good, but missing rarity here. Franks are no longer in production.

TAKE: #59 Partagas Churchill '00 $7.96– PUT: Johnny-O! Belicoso Shagfoot $8.20 - GOOD - Thanks Brian & Jake

TAKE: #69 Tatuaje Havana VI Zona del Este $10 – PUT: LFD Outlaw BTTB 2007 - $10 - GOOD - Rarity & MSRP look good.

OK, im convinced...

TAKE: #59 Partagas Churchill '00 $7.96– PUT: Johnny-O! Belicoso Shagfoot $8.20 - GOOD - Thanks Brian & Jake

That cool Brian, I'll go with the 3 that you approved. I thought because PJ will make a Halloween cigar every year that the rarity would be comparable to an Opus. When I thought about it, I guess the fact that each year will be a different size, that would make it more valuable. :thumbs:

I just got the Pass 30 minutes ago and haven't opened it yet. Brian, I can print up a USPS tag and get this right out within the hour....is that OK?

EDIT to Add:

5X50....Steve...are you ready for this? Please PM me to see if I have the address right.

OK, im convinced...

TAKE: #82 Punch Punch '07 $10 – PUT: Trinidad Coloniales – '07 $16 - GOOD

That cool Brian, I'll go with the 3 that you approved. I thought because PJ will make a Halloween cigar every year that the rarity would be comparable to an Opus. When I thought about it, I guess the fact that each year will be a different size, that would make it more valuable. :thumbs:

I just got the Pass 30 minutes ago and haven't opened it yet. Brian, I can print up a USPS tag and get this right out within the hour....is that OK?

EDIT to Add:

5X50....Steve...are you ready for this? Please PM me to see if I have the address right.

Perfect, much appreciated..

Steve let's have some P/T's within the next 48hrs please and we very well may be able to get this done on time.. I may have to PP some $$ to Steve and Tom to expedite the shipping to next day, but we can play it by ear...

Thanks guys...

On it's way to Steve in NY...

DC# 0103 8555 7497 4528 0818

:thumbs:

Thanks Gary...

Pass list and Stick list have been updated...
Thank you Brian for inviting me to play. :thumbs:

The cigars were in great shape, I added a few more air pillows to the packaging, spritzed the beads and put a new battery in the digital hygrometer...so we're good to go for the stretch run!