• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Empire Strikes Back...the pass

On it's way to Steve in NY...

DC# 0103 8555 7497 4528 0818

:thumbs:

Processed through Sort Facility, June 05, 2009, 2:39 am, BETHPAGE, NY 11714

How did you pull off that trick???

You sent it from Bethpage NY ?

FYI.. Steve, if you have PP, send me your addy and I will give you the difference of regular mail and overnight... Tom we need the same from you... We have 7 days from today to get through 2 people and shipping...

Let's kick er into lightspeed... :)

Thanks

On it's way to Steve in NY...

DC# 0103 8555 7497 4528 0818

:thumbs:

Processed through Sort Facility, June 05, 2009, 2:39 am, BETHPAGE, NY 11714

How did you pull off that trick???
You wanted a quick turn around so I had to kick it into.....

Ludicrous Speed!
LudicrousSpeed.jpg

;)

I'm ready to go with potential P's & T's, and can turn the thing around within hours if necessary.

<br />66 - Padilla 1932 Robusto - SCDLH offices 07 <br />95 - LFD Outlaw BTTB 2007 - LFD bttb2008
Ill get this out asap after aproval

<br />66 - Padilla 1932 Robusto - SCDLH offices 07 <br />95 - LFD Outlaw BTTB 2007 - LFD bttb2008

These have been approved..

Please let me know when you get the package.. Also let me know the difference in price to overnight the package to Tom and I will PP it to you.

I'm ready to go with potential P's & T's, and can turn the thing around within hours if necessary.

Tom, as soon as Steve confirms he has the box he will overnight to you... P/T's when we get confirmation of shipment.

Thanks Guys

Please let me know when you get the package.. Also let me know the difference in price to overnight the package to Tom and I will PP it to you.

Tom, as soon as Steve confirms he has the box he will overnight to you... P/T's when we get confirmation of shipment.

Thanks Guys

Here they are now for consideration:

TAKE: #47 DC Maximus #2 - PUT: Illusione -23- culebra
TAKE: #77 CAO Soprano Tony Signature - PUT: Tatuaje Cojonu '03
TAKE: #87 Tatuaje Frank - PUT: Opus X Perfexion #2

Thanks Guys

TAKE: #47 DC Maximus #2 $12.50 - PUT: Illusione -23- culebra - $21 - GOOD - Very nice P/T Thanks !!
TAKE: #77 CAO Soprano Tony Signature $20 - PUT: Tatuaje Cojonu '03 $13 - N/G - Missed MSRP and Rarity here.
TAKE: #87 Tatuaje Frank $13 - PUT: Opus X Perfexion #2 - $14 - N/G - Got the MSRP but missed the rarity.. Franks are no longer in production.

I can help you out a bit here.. I will accept the CAO for the Illusione -23- and the DC Maximus #2 for the Tatuaje Cojonu '03... That will get you those sticks, but the Opus (as great as they are) is not rare enough for the Frank.

Thanks Guys

TAKE: #47 DC Maximus #2 $12.50 - PUT: Illusione -23- culebra - $21 - GOOD - Very nice P/T Thanks !!
TAKE: #77 CAO Soprano Tony Signature $20 - PUT: Tatuaje Cojonu '03 $13 - N/G - Missed MSRP and Rarity here.
TAKE: #87 Tatuaje Frank $13 - PUT: Opus X Perfexion #2 - $14 - N/G - Got the MSRP but missed the rarity.. Franks are no longer in production.

I can help you out a bit here.. I will accept the CAO for the Illusione -23- and the DC Maximus #2 for the Tatuaje Cojonu '03... That will get you those sticks, but the Opus (as great as they are) is not rare enough for the Frank.

Geez Brian...I must be getting addled in my old age...I meant to trade the Illusione for the CAO and the Tat Cojonu for the DC. Why I transposed them, I don't know. ??? I'll scrap the third trade in the interest of just getting this thing out fast. I have nothing else that would equal the Frank in terms of rarity other than a Muriel Corona that Edie Adams touched to her lips back in '67... and I'm not willing to part with that! :laugh:

Thanks Guys

Geez Brian...I must be getting addled in my old age...I meant to trade the Illusione for the CAO and the Tat Cojonu for the DC. Why I transposed them, I don't know. ??? I'll scrap the third trade in the interest of just getting this thing out fast. I have nothing else that would equal the Frank in terms of rarity other than a Muriel Corona that Edie Adams touched to her lips back in '67... and I'm not willing to part with that! :laugh:

Both are approved..

TAKE: #47 DC Maximus #2 $12.50 - PUT: Tatuaje Cojonu '03 $13 - GOOD
TAKE: #77 CAO Soprano Tony Signature $20 - PUT: Illusione -23- culebra - $21 - GOOD

This thing went FAST! Can I wait until the HERF to do my P&Ts?

Isy, that's fine...

All, I really do not mean to be pushy here, but Im trying to make the herf's purpose actually come through...

Besides the auction for Bill, the point was to end the TESB pass at Isy's and have a massive herf.. You have no idea how difficult it was to nail a date down with the pass arriving in time, the special guest and the raffle items.. But, thanks to you guy's (especially Isy) it looks as if we got it... But, we can save that for the speech at dinner :)

1,000 thank you's for everyone that helped out here on assisting with the P/T's, shedding some light on a few issues and just being part of yet another successful pass..

You guy's make it all worth while..

See you in a week !!!

Thanks Brian for hosting the pass, and allowing me to be included. The herf sounds like a blast, and I wish I could have made it work out, but airfare was a bit ridiculous from the west coast (two people could fly to HI for the cost of one ticket to NY). Thanks again and hope you all have a great time!

- Phil

Steve, do you have a DC # ?

Tom, we may also have to go overnight to get this thing there in time.. Let me know as soon as you get it please.

Thanks...

Updated stick and pass list..

FYI... Tom (Doc) has become virtual, which means his sticks will come out after the pass in order to get the pass to Isy in time.. Steve is shipping directly to Isy where it will sit until Saturday.

Here are my P&Ts...the Bully approves.

Thanks for doing this pass Brian! See everyone here on Saturday!

P: TAA pack 08 (both cigars) T: padron 1964 A
P: LFD Salomones T: Cohiba LE 06
P: Camacho CLE T: Partagas 160

Here are my P&Ts...the Bully approves.

Thanks for doing this pass Brian! See everyone here on Saturday!

P: TAA pack 08 (both cigars) T: padron 1964 A
P: LFD Salomones T: Cohiba LE 06
P: Camacho CLE T: Partagas 160

Very nice... Thanks guys..

It's a wrap !!

I'm sure you've already deduced as much by my silence on the matter, but I won't be able to make the herf. I had a wedding to attend this past weekend and school is really heating up for me as well.

Have a great time though everyone, and may the farts be with you!!!