• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Empire Strikes Back...the pass

I've been thinking about driving to the west coast for a Sonic Cherry Limeaid one of these days--there's a Sonic 90 miles away in Naples. There are a few that are only 70 miles to the north up in Palm Beach County, but I prefer the drive through the swamp to the one up the coast. It's more fun to get the landspeeder screaming along the lone path across Dagobah than to fight the congestion of Coruscant...

The box will start out west. When it gets back to the east Isreal and I are planning a herf with a little surprise. This is going to be early to mid may. All east coasters, please make an attempt to be there. I promise you will NOT want to miss it.
The Jedi's
1- The Green Monkey
2- Gonz
3- HenrysCigar
4- CigarMan Andy
5- Stepthirteen
6- BigJake6904
7- Markmarksman
8- GregSVT
9- Marcsheldon
10- uptown_isy
11- fivebyfifty
12- Doc Wylie
13- Ironpeddler
14 - Spivy *Contest 1 Winner*
15 - Contest 2

Did Steve move to the West Coast from Miami?

I can't wait for the First Annual Brian & Isy NY Herf :thumbs: Great idea guys...thanks.

Not in order yet.. The Herf will be amazing.

When it gets back to the east Isreal and I are planning a herf with a little surprise. All east coasters, please make an attempt to be there. I promise you will NOT want to miss it.

I can't wait for the First Annual Brian & Isy NY Herf :thumbs: Great idea guys...thanks.
.....The Herf will be amazing.
Brian....can we PLEASE start the Pass with Isy then? :laugh:

Isy is going away for April, which prompted the whole starting out west bit, but snowballed into a herf (with a possible very special guest).

Just an FYI to all, I added a stick here that I think is a good fit, can you guess which one?

When it gets back to the east Isreal and I are planning a herf with a little surprise. All east coasters, please make an attempt to be there. I promise you will NOT want to miss it.

Isy is going away for April, which prompted the whole starting out west bit, but snowballed into a herf (with a possible very special guest).

Just an FYI to all, I added a stick here that I think is a good fit, can you guess which one?
The Chili Pepper?

The BBMF Maduro is my guess, although there certainly are a few other badass black (and therefore Darthy) sticks in there. Maybe a very long rosado of some sort ala Darth's light saber would also be a good match--especially if followed by a long candela in the ROTJ pass like Luke's new light saber...

Where will the herf be held? Isy's?

The new addition is #3 :)

The herf is still being worked out, but most definitley by Isy.

The Chili Pepper?

The new addition is #3 :)

The herf is still being worked out, but most definitley by Isy.
Did I win? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Contest # 2

According to the droid, what is the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field?

Looking for the ratio...

One guess per person per day.. Do not guess if you are already in the pass or you cannot hang with the P/T's...

Good Luck !!

Contest # 2

According to the droid, what is the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field?

Looking for the ratio...

One guess per person per day.. Do not guess if you are already in the pass or you cannot hang with the P/T's...

Good Luck !!

Bummer...

Approximately 3,720 to 1

This is the point of the passes I have been hosting.. If none of you have noticed, I did not put a minimum amount of time to join the pass. This pass has two rules:

1 - You are a fan of Star Wars
2 - You can hang with the sticks.

Now... We have a contest winner here who only has a few months on the board (which im ok with), but the question is.. Can he hang with the sticks in the list?

The pass is full, I worked out the kinks with Phil (lherzolite) and he meet's the criteria. Welcome aboard..

I can't wait and am honored to be included. Thank you sir!

Me and my buddy were in 8th grade when Star Wars first came out. We would repeatedly skip school and hop a bus into Seattle to see the movie. To this day I still feel it was a far better education than anything 8th grade had to offer.

I can't wait and am honored to be included. Thank you sir!

Me and my buddy were in 8th grade when Star Wars first came out. We would repeatedly skip school and hop a bus into Seattle to see the movie. To this day I still feel it was a far better education than anything 8th grade had to offer.
Welcome aboard Phil... :thumbs:

OK, the pass is in order and unless no one has any conflicts with this.. We are ready to be on our way..

The Box is ready to ship...

Let's get this thing started !!

How about some P/T's Greg...

takes:
8. la aurora emerald
17. cabaiguan maduro
27. bolivar r.c.

puts
31. la aurora ruby
32. tatuaje frank
33. r.a.s.s.