• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Empire Strikes Back...the pass

Package should be there by Mon or Tues. So lets have a quick turnaround here..

How about some P/T's from GregSVT ..

Are you guy's going to meet up again?

I'm ready to go too.... :D

Gary.. slow down a bit, no one has put the white owls in yet.. What could you possibly be interested in?

:)
Gurkha...I thought this was a Gurkha heavy Pass?

I've come to love that tissue paper thin wrapper leaf.

Be careful what you wish for young jedi :)

I sense a lot of anger in you :angry:
I guess my feeble cigar skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side. ???

I am planning to meet up with Marc at his shop after he's done with the pass to pick it up. Allright here we go...

T: 5. DCM Standford's 90th
P: 34. DCM TAA 2008

T: 23. Johnny O! lancero pigtail '07
P: 35. Tatuaje Havana VI Lado Occidental

T: 28. H. Upmann Sir Winston '03
P: 36. Cohiba Maduro Genios '07

T: 33. RASS
P: 37. Tatuaje Noella Reserva '09

I am planning to meet up with Marc at his shop after he's done with the pass to pick it up. Allright here we go...

P: 34. DCM TAA 2008

P: 35. Tatuaje Havana VI Lado Occidental

P: 36. Cohiba Maduro Genios '07

P: 37. Tatuaje Noella Reserva '09

All are approved. Do you guy's have plan's to meet up? The package will arrive today or tomorrow, so you should see it by Thursday the latest.

Thanks,
Brian
(TAKE A CARD)

We've PMed back and forth about it and will make plans as soon as he gets the pass. I can have it in the mail the day after I get it.

hey guys. got the pass and everything looks great. i should be hooking up with greg today or tomorrow.

one small tweak to my p's and t's. there's a small problem with the frank....its got a cracked foot. i havent even looked at it until today and i don't feel right putting it in the pass in that condition. im gonna replace the frank with a VSG wizard. there should be no problem with rarity or msrp there. if fact, im gonna stick an extra wizard in there too because i kinda feel a bit guilty. sorry about that guys.

I picked up the pass today and have gone through it and done all my P/Ts and picked out a card. I will get this on the road to Jake tomorrow if he agrees he's ready.

FYI there are no extra singles baggies or maybe Marc accidentally left it out?

On a side note...picked up a nice Illusione Culebra at Marc's shop while I was there. First time I've seen them in a B&M.

Edit to add my P/Ts since the numbers changed:
P: 35. DCM TAA 2008

P: 36. Tatuaje Havana VI Lado Occidental

P: 37. Cohiba Maduro Genios '07

P: 38. Tatuaje Noella Reserva '09

yeah, there were no single baggies at all. i didnt have any so if someone else does, they might want to throw them in. also, we need to get this thread moved to "passes in progress" and get the star wars pass moves to "completed passes".

yeah, there were no single baggies at all. i didnt have any so if someone else does, they might want to throw them in. also, we need to get this thread moved to "passes in progress" and get the star wars pass moves to "completed passes".
I have plenty of Singles baggies. LMK if you want them Brian.

hey guys. got the pass and everything looks great. i should be hooking up with greg today or tomorrow.

one small tweak to my p's and t's. there's a small problem with the frank....its got a cracked foot. i havent even looked at it until today and i don't feel right putting it in the pass in that condition. im gonna replace the frank with a VSG wizard. there should be no problem with rarity or msrp there. if fact, im gonna stick an extra wizard in there too because i kinda feel a bit guilty. sorry about that guys.

VSG Wizard is approved... Thanks for the extra.

I have tried to get this moved. Sent the email twice, but no such luck.. :(

Gary, if you can ship them out to the next person in line, I will take care of you on a side note :) I really though I added bags, sorry guys..

Thanks..

VSG Wizard is approved... Thanks for the extra.

I have tried to get this moved. Sent the email twice, but no such luck.. :(

Gary, if you can ship them out to the next person in line, I will take care of you on a side note :) I really though I added bags, sorry guys..

Thanks..
PM sent to you Brian for more info so I can send Jake the baggies.

The pass is on it's way to College Station. Thanks for having me, Brian.

DC# 0308 2040 0001 7818 3575

Back