• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

Pepe...veeeery nice PTs. :thumbs: Thanks for your generosity! Was the RH ok?

barney

USPS conf # 0303 2460 0000 6165 4491
I found the boxes at 64% rh. I added a little bit of the mix. Should be fine.
Hey guys... enjoy the smokes.
Peter

I can't wait to see what this list looks like when it get to me.... the first time!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

By the way, the 2 otters are pretty much filled to capacity. Many more cigars and we are going to have damaged cigars. Tupperware boxes with cigars in ziplocks use the space of the box more efficiently. I see a problem in the works.
Peter

gregor22 said:
PM sent with addy. Barney, looks like the box will be filled after #7 Pepe. Any other ideas?

By the way, the 2 otters are pretty much filled to capacity. Many more cigars and we are going to have damaged cigars. Tupperware boxes with cigars in ziplocks use the space of the box more efficiently. I see a problem in the works.
Peter
Can't believe it, and that's after you added the second box.

The otterboxes are very nice in terms of protecting the smokes, but that foam sure takes up a lot of room. Maybe the next player could remove the foam inserts and baggie the sticks? With a judicious use of bubble wrap, (NO PEANUTS!!!) the smokes would still be protected?
Staples sells bubble wrap in both sizes of bubbles (small and large). Small works best inside containers like the otters.

Join SOP (Stamp Out Peanuts!!) :sign: :sign:

Damn...this was moving qucikly..I am up next...:)

As for the capacity issues....

I can do as psyktek suggests..bubble wrap and remove foam or part of the foam.

or

I can just keep the excess cigars and that will also solve the capacity issue...:):):)

or

I can remove the otter boxes and put them into a tupperdor which I have from my pass and return the otters to you.

Barney let me know what you wish to do....

-P-

I vote for just taking out some foam, it'd be a shame to waste such good boxes, and I think there's plenty of room of volume, just being taken up by too much foam. Tupperware certainly wouldn't protect them as much as the otterboxes, IMHO. :)

rnccen said:
Damn...this was moving qucikly..I am up next...:)

As for the capacity issues....

I can do as psyktek suggests..bubble wrap and remove foam or part of the foam.

or

I can just keep the excess cigars and that will also solve the capacity issue...:):):)

or

I can remove the otter boxes and put them into a tupperdor which I have from my pass and return the otters to you.

Barney let me know what you wish to do....

-P-
When this goes out for the second time I will get another box so we dont have this problem. In the meantime, take some of the foam out and try to bubble it the best you can! Just stick the excess foam in the box.

The most important thing that we have is humidity control, and i think those boxes are great for that. it may be that when the pass goes around for the 2nd lick, we must go the tupperware route. Also...you can fit more cigars per layer of foam then there are the number of bevels. But eventually they will get full...

barney

Ok....box arrived..humidity 88% in yellow & 89% in black, temp for both 71...those suckers are heavy also.

So here is my P&T's

Take
#14 Por Larangara Lonsdale
Put
#71 Quai D'Orsay Corona

Take
#34 RyJ Corona
Put
#72 VR Famoso

Take
#66 RyJ No 2 Tubo A/T
Put
#73 Fonesca Delicas

Put
#74 Puros Indios Viejo
#74 Gurhka Aniversario

Anyone have any issues speak now or forever hold your peace...

Box will go to Cigarsarge leave in AM...will post DC Tomorrow...

Paul

What's that tight feeling in my bladder? Its making me want to dance. :D

Must be the elusive PP dance. :thumbs:

psyktek said:
May need to crack those vent knobs a bit..... ???
I left the boxes open for a while to air out....will check in am before I tape it up...they look bigger in the photos though I was suprised at the size of them.

-P-

I'm surprised the rh was so high. I saw 63% and 65% respectively. I added about 4 drops onto each humidifying device. Weird.

Pepe said:
I'm surprised the rh was so high. I saw 63% and 65% respectively. I added about 4 drops onto each humidifying device. Weird.
May have been humid in the truck, usps center, any number of things, hell it was humid today while I was out and about between orlando & tampa...I'll check in am before I close it up...they'll survive...since quick runs to each stop and they are opened and getting air.

-P-

Humi starting to drop...box off to NC

DC 0304 1560 0001 6986 0078

Man that thing is heavy...may I make a suggestion that once it gets back to Barney that it be changed to a tupador or lighter package...:)

Can't wait for my turn at the end of the pass... :D :D :D :D

rnccen said:
Humi starting to drop...box off to NC

DC 0304 1560 0001 6986 0078

Man that thing is heavy...may I make a suggestion that once it gets back to Barney that it be changed to a tupador or lighter package...:)

Can't wait for my turn at the end of the pass... :D :D :D :D
yo...you got PTs for us?!?!?

rnccen said:
Ok....box arrived..humidity 88% in yellow & 89% in black, temp for both 71...those suckers are heavy also.

So here is my P&T's

Take
#14 Por Larangara Lonsdale
Put
#71 Quai D'Orsay Corona

Take
#34 RyJ Corona
Put
#72 VR Famoso

Take
#66 RyJ No 2 Tubo A/T
Put
#73 Fonesca Delicas

Put
#74 Puros Indios Viejo
#74 Gurhka Aniversario

Anyone have any issues speak now or forever hold your peace...

Box will go to Cigarsarge leave in AM...will post DC Tomorrow...

Paul
Yes yesterday about 9 posts above :D

-P-

The Gobstoper has landed in Jackson, Tennessee. Will check it out tonight. :D Will let him rest over the weekend and start him up again Monday.