• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

It should be pretty clear by now that texasaggie isn't about to come clean and make right. Just bury this thread already. There's no use crying over spilled milk.

On a sidenote... I'm not the least surprised this happened with an aggie. There's a reason those inbreds are at the bottom of the Texas totem pole.

Let's have it newb. Not talkin about it doesn't make it go away.

Mark
TAMU '81

Relax Mark, it was just Longhorn inside talking. Everything we say about aggies is tongue-in-cheek. Figured you'd know that since you've been an aggie far longer than I've been a horn. ;)

Had to get the smiley right.

I failed to see the humor in your post Vewy.......no smilies in the first one..... :whistling:

This is exactly why things get carried away on here. From where I'm standing, and imho, I don't think you know Mark well enough to make that kind of comment. Correct me if I'm wrong, but his reply didn't sound like it was in jest to me......

Words to live by, read more.....post less! ;)

Exactly as I took his first post Lee..no little squirrelly smileys to indicate j/k, etc...
Bottom line... you still have some growing up to do Phishy.
Some of my best friends are TU grads. :cool:
And yes, we poke at each other every Thanksgiving when our schools play each other. But I hold them in high regard, as do they-I (or I would hope anyway :laugh: )

JHC kid, someone graduates from ANY college, they ought to be congratulated for sticking it out.

I have no beef with you nor your Aggie bretheren. I will only apologize for my initial statements and the context they were taken in.

Horse said:
Bottom line... you still have some growing up to do Phishy.
Unnecessary statement which will be taken with a grain of salt.

Sidenote- this didn't have to be addressed in this thread. Had you sent a PM to me indicating your issues with my statement, I would've gladly issued a public retraction. I have never been one to stir the pot. Apparently, things are so touchy around here that even one errant post is grounds for a verbal and character assault. Be that as it may, my apology is issued. I don't have anything more to say about this.

I disagree.

Why take it to PM when you posted the remark publicly? Does this sound familiar to you? Do I need to go there, really? Fair game in my opinion....

There's no stirring the pot here! Your remark was addressed, that's all. In the future, I would think before hitting send, as these are words only, no body language to read one way or another..... ;)

BTW, if what-its-toes aggiedude stole the pass, he IS a POS. No 2 ways about it.

It may appear that way Russell but I like to think of it like this: someone can jest with someone else, rib, etc. when they've earned that much respect to do so.

When one hasn't, one knows not how to take one's comments........does that make sense?

Good! Class dismissed......... :sign:

vewyphishy said:
Sidenote- this didn't have to be addressed in this thread. Had you sent a PM to me indicating your issues with my statement, I would've gladly issued a public retraction.

I respectfully disagree with you on this one vewy. He had a problem with a "public" post and I thought he handled very reasonably.

vewyphishy said:
I have never been one to stir the pot. Apparently, things are so touchy around here that even one errant post is grounds for a verbal and character assault.

I don't think there was a character assault. I think he was looking for an apology (and got it).

Just thought I would throw in a third party perspective.

gibu said:
Perhaps Gregor22 is the pass host for this lick. He is the current gob benificiary. I would think he is the one that is the most on the outs from this. I wouldn't count on much from Barney even if he did get it given that hes banned and all.
[snapback]164720[/snapback]​

Message sent to Rod to put this one to rest.

Gregor