• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #2

Smoking another one right now... not bad for a dog rocket!

I have the packages ready to go, and I PM'd the participants asking them to send me their addresses. I have confirmed addresses from the following people:

ELittle, Kingantz, enerjay, Napa_Smokes, jfields, Seanholio, insight, grateful1, bfisher88, BlindedByScience

I do not have confirmed addresses from:

insight, bfisher88, grateful1, BlindedByScience

If you're listed above, please PM me your confirmed address ASAP, so I can get these packages out.

Update: All addresses have been confirmed... thanks guys.

I have the packages ready to go, and I PM'd the participants asking them to send me their addresses. I have confirmed addresses from the following people:

ELittle, Kingantz, enerjay, Napa_Smokes, jfields, Seanholio

I do not have confirmed addresses from:

insight, bfisher88, grateful1, BlindedByScience

If you're listed above, please PM me your confirmed address ASAP, so I can get these packages out.

Are you sure about that?

:D

Are you sure about that?

:D

Just confirming everyone's address, in case someone has moved. I probably won't be able to get the packages out tomorrow since I was hoping to get the addresses all printed up today.

MO is on the way Andrew!

Jeff - I was able to get up the funds, much appreciate you stepping up to help out in case I didn't. Thanks brother!

I've updated the first post in this thread with the tracking numbers of all of the packages.

Please send your payments to me as per the PM I sent you as soon as possible; I will update the status of payments received on the first post in this thread as well.

Away they go... I'd imagine they will land in 2-3 days, depending on where you live. Make sure you read the Review Guidelines in the first post in this thread so you know how to submit your reviews, and what their content should be.

...and away we go! Let's have some fun! :D

blind2_packages_outgoing.jpg

I've updated the first post in this thread with the tracking numbers of all of the packages.

Please send your payments to me as per the PM I sent you as soon as possible; I will update the status of payments received on the first post in this thread as well.

Away they go... I'd imagine they will land in 2-3 days, depending on where you live. Make sure you read the Review Guidelines in the first post in this thread so you know how to submit your reviews, and what their content should be.

Oh! That's what happens when Ben provides his address. How fascinating.

Also, why don't you use click-n-ship, Andrew?

Oh! That's what happens when Ben provides his address. How fascinating.

Also, why don't you use click-n-ship, Andrew?
I resent that, Sean.

Can't wait to see how you mooks fair at this little test ..... it's quit the eye opening experience.

:cool:

I am looking forward to this again!! You brave, brave souls :).

Jim
.....chicken..... :laugh:

Seriously, Jim - for a guy that's got all the grade "A" ammo in the humidor like you do, you should be in on this as well...!! It's quite a learning experience, to be sure.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Can't wait to do this. I had a hell of a lot of fun just watching it from the stands last time.

Woo Hoo! :cool:

...and here are the 11 cigars the participants are receiving... whether you are in the blind taste test or not, please don't post on this thread speculating as to what the cigars are based on the picture below. Thanks.

blind2_cigars_groupshot.jpg

Video of the Group Blind Taste Test #2 cigars (QuickTime required)

Can't wait to see how you mooks fair at this little test ..... it's quit the eye opening experience.

:cool:

Hey I didn't do TOO bad last time!

Plus... this time around is less... "test-y"... I'm really just asking people to smoke the cigars and rate them from 1-10 at three different stages of smoking them. Other than guessing at the price, there's really no test involved... just curious to see what people think of the cigars!