• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #2

Plus... this time around is less... "test-y"... I'm really just asking people to smoke the cigars and rate them from 1-10 at three different stages of smoking them. Other than guessing at the price, there's really no test involved... just curious to see what people think of the cigars!
I really like the new format, Moki.....I just hope I can look myself in the mirror when it's all said and done..... :laugh:

Let the journey begin - B.B.S.

Plus... this time around is less... "test-y"... I'm really just asking people to smoke the cigars and rate them from 1-10 at three different stages of smoking them. Other than guessing at the price, there's really no test involved... just curious to see what people think of the cigars!

I'm willing to smoke dog rockets for science, but not testes!

I'm willing to smoke dog rockets for science, but not testes!

dog_balls.jpg

Brandon, I've heard about that fine creature. I believe it is an endangered Short Hair Tasmanian Tea Bagger. There are only several know left in existance. They stealthily prowl at night tea bagging sleeping victims to keep the jewels warm. Some people have been know to use them to prevent snoring at night. I guess we know why Andrew doesn't use a CPAP machine anymore.....

LOL, that might be a good option, rather then my PIA cpap machine.

Can't wait to see how you mooks fair at this little test ..... it's quit the eye opening experience.

:cool:

Hey I didn't do TOO bad last time!

That sucks ...... what? Oh I see, don't want to make anybody "feel" bad ..... :laugh:

That sucks ...... what? Oh I see, don't want to make anybody "feel" bad ..... :laugh:

Nah... primarily I think that I'll get more accurate results if people focus on tasting the cigar, rather than taking a test... at least in terms of whether they enjoy the cigar or not.

I have no problem making people feel bad.

I received my sticks today. they are all in good condition and look excellent. :D

Package arrived in perfect shape, smokes are resting nicely. Looking forward to firing up that first one soon!

Andrew,

The sticks have arrived and appear to be in good condition. Payment will be sent tonight, as we agreed previously.

Sean

Sticks arrived today, and appear in fine shape. Off to the cabinet they go...!!

Package arrived in perfect shape, smokes are resting nicely. Looking forward to firing up that first one soon!

Weird! You would have thought I would have gotten mine before you Greg. ???

Gary, you dont review the cigar. Crush them up and eat them like cereal. :D

I'll assume that means you received them in good condition, Gary. Ya bastige.

Sticks arrived! At initial glance everything looks to be in good shape.