• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Faces of CP

The smokes actually turned out very good but I had A LOT of help. Every little step was as difficult as the one before. I mean even putting the cellophane on the cigars was a art. The labels had to be put on a set spot and there was process to putting them into the box. I have a real appreciation for the work of the people in the factories.

I'm gonna have to find how you hooked that up. I would love to spend some vacation time doing something like that. Not sure my wife and daughters would, but I know it'd be a highlight for me...
General Cigar has an ambassador program. A bunch of nobodies like me that they give samples to of new and existing cigars to try. They will also give us cigars for private parties that they have for family and friends. Its like a grassroots marketing approach. They are using consumers to spread the word about thier products. Last spring they invites us all out to the Dominican Republic for a week. We spent the entire week with Mr. Nunez and his staff. They completely pulled back the curtain on thier operations. It was an experience of a life time. Unfortunately they are not elisting new ambassadors. However...I do know that Altidas cigars is taking new people for a similar program. If you are interested PM and I'll give you the contact information.

The smokes actually turned out very good but I had A LOT of help. Every little step was as difficult as the one before. I mean even putting the cellophane on the cigars was a art. The labels had to be put on a set spot and there was process to putting them into the box. I have a real appreciation for the work of the people in the factories.

I'm gonna have to find how you hooked that up. I would love to spend some vacation time doing something like that. Not sure my wife and daughters would, but I know it'd be a highlight for me...
General Cigar has an ambassador program. A bunch of nobodies like me that they give samples to of new and existing cigars to try. They will also give us cigars for private parties that they have for family and friends. Its like a grassroots marketing approach. They are using consumers to spread the word about thier products. Last spring they invites us all out to the Dominican Republic for a week. We spent the entire week with Mr. Nunez and his staff. They completely pulled back the curtain on thier operations. It was an experience of a life time. Unfortunately they are not elisting new ambassadors. However...I do know that Altidas cigars is taking new people for a similar program. If you are interested PM and I'll give you the contact information.

Dam I would love to do something like that rp

At least we all married up in the looks department... :whistling:

:laugh:

My wife definitely married up!

One of me and my wife from August:

joysdadsgardens2os5.jpg

alright I'll play along...

n201001677_30851978_6315.jpg

My Wedding 2 weeks ago. Me going for the Garter and my father in law with his knife. I had no idea this happened until we got back from our honeymoon (though that explains the "Don't get up" comments everyone was shouting)

n805101039_1175699_9887.jpg

The WIFE and me at one of our usual hangouts. The Cicada Club in Downtown Los Angeles.

More recent pictures of me, with a well constructed stick over 3 inches of ash on that baby!

me2vx3.jpg

meio5.jpg

<---- I'm on the left smoking a cigar w/ Roger Bourget in Deadwood Cigar Co. during the rally.

remind me not to look thru this thread after eating dinner... what a bunch of ugly mugs!

:laugh:

You've seen my looks enough in the past...

And here's my bitch! :whistling:

gallery_1983_141_46502.jpg

gallery_1983_141_93605.jpg

gallery_1983_141_57179.jpg

gallery_1983_141_52448.jpg

Yea ... he needs to go back on that diet!

You know that Swissy get's better looking as he gets older and fatter :sign:

You know what they say about salmon spread..... A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!

Quit picking on Jim, he just big boned!

You know what they say about salmon spread..... A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!

Quit picking on Jim, he just big boned!

248724894.jpg

Eating Contest in Houston....WHAT A BURGER!!!! Totalled like 7lbs :laugh:

If you drop the lettuce from that burger, I could win that contest in a heartbeat. ;)

I've been photoshopped a few times, so here:
me.jpg

Also me smoking:
cheif2.jpg