• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Faces of CP

More recent pictures of me, with a well constructed stick over 3 inches of ash on that baby!

me2vx3.jpg

meio5.jpg

dustin-diamond-sex-tape-10-9-2006.jpg

dustin_diamond_GI.jpg

Are you Dustin Diamond?

2ljrzgx.jpg

Recent picture of me. Sorry, no cigar, my hands were full of lotion.

Did she put it in the basket or did you give it the hose again....

Are you Dustin Diamond?

Post of the day.....that's really funny.

I took today off and am outside on my balcony watching Ed Wood and Smoking an Ashton. I laughed hard enough to Ash all over myself. I'll send you the cleaning bill.

Are you Dustin Diamond?

Post of the day.....that's really funny.

I took today off and am outside on my balcony watching Ed Wood and Smoking an Ashton. I laughed hard enough to Ash all over myself. I'll send you the cleaning bill.

How generous. :rolleyes: I know what you mean though, some days you read something here that really gets you laughing hard.

edit to add: It was Dustin Diamond or shaggy from scooby doo.

Yeah, I knew my some of my old photoshopped pics would show up...

MMM Where's the one of me as a kid going to school? :D

I remember showing Ms KB that and her freaking out. She thought people had hacked the computer... :laugh: Thanks MMM

Just came across this thread. Yep, it's an old one, but brought back lots of memories. Let's see some of the newer faces, or perhaps updated faces. :D

Just came across this thread. Yep, it's an old one, but brought back lots of memories. Let's see some of the newer faces, or perhaps updated faces. :D
Stop with the old posts or you'll get banned! I know a guy;)

Damn. A huge majority of these guys, aren't around anymore.

Yeah Rod, start a new thread! LOL