• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Faces of CP

My girlfriend and I...high school sweethearts. Going on our seventh year together (yes I'm only 23)

No pics of me smoking yet.

Don't laugh Swissy, it is legal size here.

MeAndHalibut.jpg

In NY that just makes the limit

What's happenin Mick!

Enjoying the Fall, man. Speaking of Fall, Surly just recently released their annual SurlyFest lager. This is a fantastic seasonal beer (and already gone from the shelves). I'll have some at the Padron event.

Here's a group of us from the 2008 Padron Event at the Outlaw. Left to Right: Kendall (Outlaw), Jessica (hotty), Padron guy, Joe (simmsboard), OpusXKC, Dean (tasman), Jorge, sexy girl #1, Wyatt (brickhouse), Alan (lilbastage), sexy girl #2, new dad Tim (sinnyc), Khris (Swifty), Mick (tsmckenney).
CPatOutlawwithJorgePadron-1.jpg

Here's me and the fam on our yearly visit to the apple orchard:
Tractorride.jpg

View from the orchard (I love MN):
Viewfromtheappleorchard.jpg

At least we all married up in the looks department... :whistling:

:laugh:

Enjoying the Fall, man. Speaking of Fall, Surly just recently released their annual SurlyFest lager. This is a fantastic seasonal beer (and already gone from the shelves). I'll have some at the Padron event.

MmmmmmMMMMMmmMmmMMMMmmm...........Surly :)

At least we all married up in the looks department... :whistling:

:laugh:

Heck, I married up in the looks and class department. Something about the sun shinning on a part of a dog comes to mind. :whistling:

New Year's Eve 2005...I'm the guy on the right my wife is on the far left with here daughter next to me...the other kid is her cousin.

DSC02827adobecl.jpg