• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Family: An American Dream - DONE!

Package arrived safely today. I'll try to get this sent back out ASAP since the cross-border delays are bound to exist.

Who's up next? PM me your info.

I would love to watch it. Pm sent..

Just saw the list hiding at the bottom of the first post. So Kid Montana is next..

Package arrived safely today. I'll try to get this sent back out ASAP since the cross-border delays are bound to exist.

Who's up next? PM me your info.

Looks like the next person on the list is Kid Montana.

Kid, I'm going to be TAD for about three weeks, so skip me in the order and I'll get back on the list for May.

Stopped at the PO to send the package to Kid Montana. Dc# CX44251207CA

BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

Got the pass in today. Since Nihon_Ni is off the net for a bit, I'll send it along to 2K6TBSS by mid week or so.

Got the pass in today. Since Nihon_Ni is off the net for a bit, I'll send it along to 2K6TBSS by mid week or so.

Glad it made it. Sticks are safe I hope. I was thinking after it had been dropped off at the PO that I could have used some more packing material for filler.

Glad it made it. Sticks are safe I hope. I was thinking after it had been dropped off at the PO that I could have used some more packing material for filler.

I hate that feeling. Haven't had any mishaps yet **KNOCKS ON THE DESK**

Safe indeed. One is a selection I've been wanting but have not tried, the other is an old favorite. :thumbs:

Finished both discs today while enjoying a nice Opus (saving the gigantic Hemingway maduro BTB sent me).

Sending to Shamrocker since 2K6TBSS asked to be skipped. Will go out on Monday.

Thanks,

John

PS - DC going out tomorrow: Priority Mail International® Label Number: LJ 540 138 669 US

I'll be sure to post when it arrives. Looking forward to watching this. It'll be a nice way to kill an evening while the wife is at work and the kiddo is asleep.

Id love to either get my hands on this as well, or watch it with you Keith. We could watch it in the mancave and smoke a AF as a nod. Let me know.

Opps, looks like I thought page 3 was the last update with keith saying he just got it... oh well. Nm.

The Pass is away. 420945059405503699300069761033

Discs and a couple very fine smokes showed up today. I am looking forward to watching the video.

Kid, Thanks for the sticks, can't wait to light one up and watch the video.

Will probably not be able to watch until Tuesday/Wednesday. So it will go to the next in line on Thursday.

The Pass is away. 420945059405503699300069761033

Discs and a couple very fine smokes showed up today. I am looking forward to watching the video.

Kid, Thanks for the sticks, can't wait to light one up and watch the video.

Will probably not be able to watch until Tuesday/Wednesday. So it will go to the next in line on Thursday.

Sweet, can't wait to get this.