• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Family: An American Dream - DONE!

Sorry guys, I stepped on my dick. I will get this out asap. Tuesday at the latest.

It was a really great DVD. I didn't realize the family went through so many problems and still managed to produce some of the best cigars in the industry.

Went out yesterday, but wasn't at a computer all day to post the DC.

DC: 9405503699300080383368

Package arrived safely with a couple of nice sticks.

Will probably go back out friday or saturday.

This is all packed up and ready to go. As soon as Jtuttle gives me the OK I will ship it.

Sorry I didn't get it back out sooner guys.

Edit: Pass went back out today.

DC: 9405 5036 9930 0089 3726 53

It came when I left for the Outlaw event so will be watching it tonight or tomorrow matters when I get out of work. Sorry for the delay.

Not a problem I just wanted to know where we we're at, enjoy it!

:D Yay I see I was added on the list. I was afraid I had fallen through the cracks... Thx emoshun :D

Glad to have you aboard, I know you'll love the story behind the Fuente name.

Amazing DVD sorry it got delayed so long with the Outlaw trip and work being super busy. I sent Nashkicker a pm to verify his address and it will be off again.

Pass arrived last night. i have a very busy weekend but will probably get a chance to sit down adn watch Monday or Tuesday. Thanks JTuttle the Fuentes you sent look delicious!

Gonna be watching this evening. PM'd Nihon_Ni to get his addy and make sure he is ready.