• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Hey I didn't see my name crossed off! Am I wrong?

Right you are.... I have no idea why I put 37 instead of 38, but you are the one missing on my master list. I really don't know why, as that was a few months ago. My bad. Oops.

Nonetheless, since there's no fair way to add you back into the contest, you win stuff by default! PM me your addy and I'll get some nice stuff out to you.

Just to let everyone know, I will be gone until late Sunday night. I will try to drop in to approve ironpeddler's Puts/Takes late Sunday evening. Some input from all of you would be great.

Cheers!

Just to let everyone know, I will be gone until late Sunday night. I will try to drop in to approve ironpeddler's Puts/Takes late Sunday evening. Some input from all of you would be great.

Cheers!

Glad to give my input.

I think the first and third one fall a bit short, Gary. That's my prediction and I'm stickin' to it.

Hey I didn't see my name crossed off! Am I wrong?

Right you are.... I have no idea why I put 37 instead of 38, but you are the one missing on my master list. I really don't know why, as that was a few months ago. My bad. Oops.

Nonetheless, since there's no fair way to add you back into the contest, you win stuff by default! PM me your addy and I'll get some nice stuff out to you.

WOW THANKS JEFF! :laugh: Did I win?...YES!

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

I just received the Pass in good condition and it will rest at a cool 70 degrees in my bedroom for a while. I have a house full of people and we're all headed to the beach.

Jeff, I'm sorry about not posting my P&Ts yet but I'm knee deep in family at the moment....one of the only disadvantages of living near the ocean :laugh:

OK...everyone is still asleep...Shhhhh

Here's my first shot....

Take: 43) Trinidad Fundadores '07 ======>Put:Cohiba Robusto '07

Take: 50) Diplomáticos No. 1 '07 =======>Put: Trinidad Coloniales '07

Take: 95) Tat RC184 ==============>Put: Winston Churchill Marrakesh

Put: RASS '07

Put: Oliva Series V Maduro Torpedo

Here's my first shot....

Nice ones, Gary. :thumbs:

Here's my first shot....

Here's how I see the puts/takes.

Number 1 is good
Number 2 is a bit short. The Diplomaticos is a $9 smoke and the Coloniales is about $7.50 by my estimation
Number 3 is also short. The RC184 is about $18, the Marrakesh is about $15

#1 is good
#2 is close, but maybe not as far off as Khari suggested. You might want to rethink that one.
#3 Will not work. MSRP is $20.00 on the Tatuaje, although I did see them going for around 17ish when I looked around a few sites. I saw the Winstons going for around $15. So that one definitely needs work

Here's my first shot....

Number 1 is good
Number 2 is a bit short. The Diplomaticos is a $9 smoke and the Coloniales is about $7.50 by my estimation

#1 is good
#2 is close, but maybe not as far off as Khari suggested. You might want to rethink that one.
#3 Will not work. MSRP is $20.00 on the Tatuaje, although I did see them going for around 17ish when I looked around a few sites. I saw the Winstons going for around $15. So that one definitely needs work
As for #2, are you guys sure about that? The Dips are boxes of 25 and the Trinis are boxes of 24...and I haven't seen one vendor where the Dip #1s are more per box than the Trini Coloniales....I could be wrong.

#3 Take: 95) Tat RC184 ==============>Put: Partagas 160 Robusto

Thanks guys

Here's my first shot....

Number 1 is good

#1 is good
As for #2, are you guys sure about that? The Dips are boxes of 25 and the Trinis are boxes of 24...and I haven't seen one vendor where the Dip #1s are more per box than the Trini Coloniales....I could be wrong.

Thanks guys

I did find a couple of sites that did have the Dip and the Trini priced closer and the difference is only about five cents.
#3 looks good now.
Go ahead and package her up and get her on out Gary. :thumbs:

Here's my first shot....

Number 1 is good

#1 is good

Thanks guys

I did find a couple of sites that did have the Dip and the Trini priced closer and the difference is only about five cents.
#3 looks good now.
Go ahead and package her up and get her on out Gary. :thumbs:
Will do...thanks for helping out John.

Number 115, the Romeo Y Julieta Museum Edition with Fazzino Insert, the empty tube is pretty much shattered and shot.

I crossed off #12 from the List.

I signed a playing card.

I updated the jump drive with my P&Ts.

The box looked a little worn so I replaced it.

DeVonn and I will meet up in the next day or two for the handoff...we spoke tonight about our rendezvous.

It was an honor being part of this First Class Pass, you left no stone unturned Jeff....hang in there bro!

EDIT to add the numbering of the sticks as per the Cigar List on the jump drive...

Takes:
43) Trinidad Fundadores '07
50) Diplomáticos No. 1 '07
95) Tat RC184

Puts:
147) Cohiba Robusto '07
148) Trinidad Coloniales '07
149) Partagas 160 Robusto
150) RASS ’07
151) Oliva Series V Maduro Torpedo

"Number 115, the Romeo Y Julieta Museum Edition with Fazzino Insert, the empty tube is pretty much shattered and shot."
You're welcome Gary.
I don't understand when you say the empty tube? Where's the cigar? Is it damaged?

"Number 115, the Romeo Y Julieta Museum Edition with Fazzino Insert, the empty tube is pretty much shattered and shot."
You're welcome Gary.
I don't understand when you say the empty tube? Where's the cigar? Is it damaged?
The cigar is in bag #115 in the big bag and the plastic/glass tube is in a separate bag in the Tupperware outside the big cigar bag. It must have banged around and broken.

It was cracked already when it got to SC. So I'm not surprised to hear it's gotten worse.
Chris

Here's my first shot....

#1 is good
#2 is good
#3 ..... With a cursory glance I thought this one was good but comparing apples to apples the average on the RC 184 is approx. $1 more than the W.C. according to the only sites that have them listed here. But.........

Thanks guys

:rolleyes: ...... that'll work. :thumbs: