• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Received package from Gary(ironpeddler) yesterday. Way over the top. Thanks again Gary.

Brian
:thumbs:

Enjoy!

What is a gipper?

You mean this:
gr8ful1-1.jpg
?

It's what is created when the skills to communicate are lacking.

:laugh:
....or....

.....someones skin is like rice paper.
...and can't take a little friendly ball busting.

;)

I didn't know it was 'ball busting' when I didn't hear back from the two PM's I sent you.

;)

Mysteriously, a large package was sitting outside my door when I arrived home this evening. ??? With great trepidation, fearing that it was some sort of nefarious contraband or worse, I carefully opened it and discovered... lo and behold... the GAS Pass had arrived. :whistling:

I will ponder my choices and post them for consideration when I've reached some conclusions.

Hey Doc,
Where ya at with the peez and teez?

Here they are. I propose the following:

T: #75 Davidoff Millenium Churchill................P:#174 LFD Lancero Culebra in coffin
T: #90 La Aurora Preferido Sapphire..............P: #175 AF WOAM
T: #93 Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda.............. P: #176 Opus X Petit Lancero
T: #127 LaAurora Preferido Emerald Tubo.... P: #177 LFD Mysterio Oscuro
T: #170 AF BTL .......................................... P: #178 Litto Gomez SB #1 Special Release
.................................................................. P: #179 LFD Coronado Especial Maduro

Not sure if those match up number for number and rarity.

Mysteriously, a large package was sitting outside my door when I arrived home this evening. ??? With great trepidation, fearing that it was some sort of nefarious contraband or worse, I carefully opened it and discovered... lo and behold... the GAS Pass had arrived. :whistling:

I will ponder my choices and post them for consideration when I've reached some conclusions.

Hey Doc,

T: #75 Davidoff Millenium Churchill................P:#174 LFD Lancero Culebra in coffin
T: #170 AF BTL .......................................... P: #178 Litto Gomez SB #1 Special Release
.................................................................. P: #179 LFD Coronado Especial Maduro

I would concur.

Hey everyone. Back in my hometown for the weekend. Glad to see everything is going well. Thanks again you four and all the pass participants.

Pass box has been inventoried and inspected. Couple things - numbering is incorrect on the posted master list. Cigar listed on master list as #157 (Tat Black Jar Release) is marked #156 on the baggie; cigar listed as #158 (Tat Pork Chop) is marked #157 on the baggie. Minor points for sure, but I feel obliged to mention. Also noted some slight damage to #138 (Davidoff #1) - wrapper has a 1/4 inch tear on the wrapper about a third of the way up from the foot. Humidity is fine in both containers. Smashed tube for #115 removed and discarded, but the cigar itself is fine and in a baggie.

I crossed off #5 on the LMS list. Waiting to hear from the Quadrunal on my proposed P's & T's. Otherwise I'm ready to ship the box to IanHummel on Monday.

Pass box has been inventoried and inspected. Couple things - numbering is incorrect on the posted master list. Cigar listed on master list as #157 (Tat Black Jar Release) is marked #156 on the baggie; cigar listed as #158 (Tat Pork Chop) is marked #157 on the baggie. Minor points for sure, but I feel obliged to mention. Also noted some slight damage to #138 (Davidoff #1) - wrapper has a 1/4 inch tear on the wrapper about a third of the way up from the foot. Humidity is fine in both containers. Smashed tube for #115 removed and discarded, but the cigar itself is fine and in a baggie.

I crossed off #5 on the LMS list. Waiting to hear from the Quadrunal on my proposed P's & T's. Otherwise I'm ready to ship the box to IanHummel on Monday.

That's terrible on the Davidoff! :(
If you think it's still trade worthy, then if you can, please put a blank cigar band around the damage to help prevent any further damage.
Also, if you would? Please go through and correct the numbering to reflect the pass cigar list.

That's terrible on the Davidoff! :(
If you think it's still trade worthy, then if you can, please put a blank cigar band around the damage to help prevent any further damage.
Also, if you would? Please go through and correct the numbering to reflect the pass cigar list.

Considering the cigar, I'd say it is still trade worthy. When it gets back to you guys, you might want to touch it up with a small dab of pectin to hold down the flap of wrapper. In the meantime, I will put a blank band around it to prevent further damage. As for the numbering, I will have the correct numbering in the box and on the flash drive but I don't think I can edit the master list in the thread.

Hey Doc,

I would concur.
As would I. The others are ok, IMV

Hey Doc,

I would concur.
As would I. The others are ok, IMV

OK. I'll pull the Tat for the Opus trade and renumber accordingly.

Per John's request, the Davidoff has been "bandaged" with a blank band so it should travel safely. Pass box will ship wednesday to accomodate IanHummel's travel schedule. I will post when it goes out.

Note to grateful1: I didn't see where you crossed anyone off the LMS contest list. Also it doesn't look like you picked a card in the Joker's Wild contest. If you want me to take care of these little details for you just let me know by Tuesday afternoon and I'll be happy to oblige.

Doc,
Would let the Tat fly for the Perf #2 you proposed per the PM's with you, Greg and I.

Just throwing it out there.

Pass box shipped out to IanHummel today DC#0103 8555 7496 8748 9003. "Heads-up" PM sent to Ian.

Thanks one and all for an enjoyable Pass! :thumbs:

Box arrived, it's in my apartment complex office. I'll get it tomorrow and do my P/T's and get it out Monday.

Everything looks to be in good condition. There are some beautiful sticks in here! The Cuban Davidoff is one of my holy grail smokes that I've wanted, but I'm gonna have to pass on that bad boy as I got nothing remotely that will compare to that, lol. I'll post proposed p/t's in a few.

Here is what I'm thinking:

T #92 Opus X Rising X - P: Opus X Serie X from Opus 22 set 08
T #132 Tatuaje Reserva SW - P: Tatuaje Cojonu 09
T #179 La Flor Dominicana Coronado Maduro - P: Litto Gomez Ice Pick rolled by Litto

Let me know thoughts.

I'll be out of town for the day tomorrow. I'll check this thread when I return tomorrow night and if all is well, will get it off on Tuesday morning.

Sounds good, I'll PM the next on the list and it'll go out tomorrow morning!

Does this go back to Jeff now?