• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass Spy Game

So ya.... anyway.... congrats to Team Ames. Clearly outplayed.

Best of three? :) I figured this game would last longer than 4 pass tops.... lol.

Best of three? :) I figured this game would last longer than 4 pass tops.... lol.
Let's do it again. That was fun.

I still think we should have ordered the hit on that Stinki fugger, he's been too quiet during all of this. :whistling:
And the outcome would have certainly been different. :cool:

Im down. I enjoyed that there was more communication and strategy used, hopefully it will get better with the next go around. :thumbs:

Let's do it again. That was fun.

I still think we should have ordered the hit on that Stinki fugger, he's been too quiet during all of this. :whistling:
And the outcome would have certainly been different. :cool:

Not mentioning any names <cough....AVB....cough>, but if someone hadn't gone rouge spy on the contest questions we answered, your Stinki butt would have been six feet under. :sign:

Now that isn't true. The way I read and understood the rules was that I could help but I couldn't "win" because I was dead. I had 3 people lined up to make sure the team got the answers we had in on time and when I sent my list in it was to point out that I hadn't been able to figure out #6 not to usurp what I had already laid the groundwork for.

Not mentioning any names <cough....AVB....cough>, but if someone hadn't gone rouge spy on the contest questions we answered, your Stinki butt would have been six feet under. :sign:

If you are dead, you are allowed to participate to help your team.
Good luck!

DAMN! Bully was head spy! I only shot him because verhoevc told me he was the head spy so I assumed Bully was the DA. And we were all on the same team...damn shame. :(

PS - I f'in hate losing at anything! :D

Since a lot of people PM'ed me about this, and I don't see any harm in divulging:

Ames:

IBQTEE1
Brickhouse
robbiex0r, BODY ARMOR
MoeCizlak
BSneed51
denverdog
stepthirteen, EXTRA BULLET
markmarksman
insight, EXTRA BULLET
StinkiMonki, HEAD SPY
souldog24ca, BODY ARMOR
Putz Mulligan, EXTRA BULLET
Lkyman
rectifythis
Niko, EXTRA BULLET
BigJake6904, EXTRA BULLET
miamipadronsmoker
khari, DOUBLE AGENT
Golfanatic, DOUBLE AGENT

Hanssen:

KingAntz, EXTRA BULLET
Whopper, EXTRA BULLET
verhoevc, EXTRA BULLET
jfields, BODY ARMOR
Dsav101, EXTRA BULLET
cabaiguan juan, DOUBLE AGENT
AVB, BODY ARMOR
Carps
flamchop
ironpeddler
amateuraficionado, EXTRA BULLET
Bully1875, HEAD SPY
jayro75, EXTRA BULLET
br174
grateful1, DOUBLE AGENT
Doc Wylie
IanHummel, EXTRA BULLET
Eshaw99

Hanssen got 7 extra bullets assigned to compensate for the loss of Jonesy.

Since a lot of people PM'ed me about this, and I don't see any harm in divulging:

Ames:

IBQTEE1
Brickhouse
robbiex0r, BODY ARMOR
MoeCizlak
BSneed51
denverdog
stepthirteen, EXTRA BULLET
markmarksman
insight, EXTRA BULLET
StinkiMonki, HEAD SPY
souldog24ca, BODY ARMOR
Putz Mulligan, EXTRA BULLET
Lkyman
rectifythis
Niko, EXTRA BULLET
BigJake6904, EXTRA BULLET
miamipadronsmoker
khari, DOUBLE AGENT
Golfanatic, DOUBLE AGENT

Hanssen:

KingAntz, EXTRA BULLET
Whopper, EXTRA BULLET
verhoevc, EXTRA BULLET
jfields, BODY ARMOR
Dsav101, EXTRA BULLET
cabaiguan juan, DOUBLE AGENT
AVB, BODY ARMOR
Carps
flamchop
ironpeddler
amateuraficionado, EXTRA BULLET
Bully1875, HEAD SPY
jayro75, EXTRA BULLET
br174
grateful1, DOUBLE AGENT
Doc Wylie
IanHummel, EXTRA BULLET
Eshaw99

Hanssen got 7 extra bullets assigned to compensate for the loss of Jonesy.

I am a winner!!! Woohoo

Right on! Will the teams stay the same for round 2?

The general consensus is to have another go at it. Perhaps because Hanssen got tap danced on? Hmmm? Badly outplayed? Hmmm? Little inferiority complex action going on? Hmmm? That it? Feeling a little tiny the pants, are we Team Hanssen? HMMM???

I will PM everyone when I start round 2. Extra bullets, body armor, double agents, and head spies will be re-assigned by a random drawing. I will also be assigned each team 6 extra bullets intead of 5. I will send out a massive PM to everyone saying "GO" and then I will PM everyone what gear they get, if any. If you don't get a second PM, you got nothin' - sorry!

Also, I will involve myself a little more for - holding small contests for a contract for an extra shot from me, and the occasional 1 bullet assassination contract.

Edit: Typo.

Main post is updated. Round 2 will start when I send out the aforementioned PM series. Start making your alliances and enemies... :whistling:

Main post is updated. Round 2 will start when I send out the aforementioned PM series. Start making your alliances and enemies... :whistling:

How did rectifythis shoot twice already?