• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass

Gentleman and Scholar? Luckily, my parents were married, so I'm neither. Have fun!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this one, its looks great. Good Luck everyone!!!

Sorry to those who didn't make it in time. I will hold another one eventually.

Fantastic job on the pass Jeff! That download is some cool stuff. Let's get'r rollin'!! :D

Nicely set up. You've done your homework and put in the time to organize this well. Great job! :thumbs:

Wilkey

Any chance you can bump Dennis (hatguy) up the list to right after me. Then I can do a sweet hand deliver and enjoy a stick in good company.
Chris

Jeff,
This is fine with me. Chris just give me a call when this gets close.

Hey fellas. Little update.

I've got the full-blown flu and am posting this via laptop from bed. The pass will be delayed a few days. Will try to get it out between Wednesday and Friday.

Hope you feel better and thanks for the update.

Jim

That sucks bro, seems to be going around my youngest son is getting it. Hope you feel better!!

Hope you are feeling better soon. Don't pack the flu in the box pass :laugh:

By the way - very nice on your zip file. I am impressed.

Wow.... I'm just now getting the chance to check out the link and the map. Now that is some cool stuff. Great organization. Sorry to hear your under the weather Jeff. Seems like there are a few nasty bugs going around. Feel better.

DeVonn

Hey Jeff, I'll put something extra in the host bag if you give me SmellySell's addy. He's been hiding and has something coming to him. :)

That didn't take more then 5 minutes Justin. I suggest you duck!

Jeoff, you couldn't pick a better target. I just say that cuz he is a Phillies fan and you gotta luv that!!!! LOL

Get this thing on the road you slacker...

Still sick. :(. Not really going anywhere. Feeling slightly better today though, no fever.

Plus, I don't know what the weather is like up there, Tim... but theres 2 inches of ice on everything now. We have a level 1 travel emergency.