• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass

Bummer, it's an unbearable 80ish here in SoCal. Winter is just too short. :)

That's nothing, you Southern Indiana folks never deal with Lake effect snow. lmfao.. get better bro.

Besides havent you ever heard of "Click-n-ship" and Package pickup from USPS??

Feeling much, much, much better.

Pass goes out tomorrow, Tim. Had to make a couple last minute cigar swaps due to wrappers being cracked or the cigar not being up to my standards.

Got the pass today...

OK Here's the approved P/T

T: #14 BTL ------P: #42 CAO Odyessy w/coffin
T: #27 Tat Cab Guapos -------P:#43 Litto Gomez Chisel
T: #21 Tat Maravilla ------P:#44 LFD Cammy lancero
T: #22 Tat Noellas Reserva------ P:#45 LFD Limitado I
T: #19 Padron #1 Maddy------ P:#46 Zino Platinum Double Grand Tubo
#47 Oliva Serie V Torpedo
#48 Regalo corona

Jeff

Here's my takes and puts. I'll be able to get them to Tim this weekend, once approved.

T 9) AF Anejo #50 /P LFD Oscuro Lancero
T 25) Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 1 "West" /P LFD 2007 Bad to the Bone Outlaw Event Stick
T 26) Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 2 "East" /P LFD A

Thanks for inviting me.

Keith

Sorry for the late response.

Tim, your trades look good, as we talked about. Never had a CAO Odyssey

KeithS -- 25/26 look great! As for #9, I'm not 100% certain how the LFD DL Oscuro Lanceros are released (aka "rarity"), but I know they're not regular production. Considering I can only find them at a few retailers, and I'm reasonably sure they're some of the harder to find LFD DL vitolas, looks good.

If anyone disagrees with TKoepp or KeithS's trades, speak up now! I stated we can all be the judge of rarity.

Jeff

Here's my takes and puts. I'll be able to get them to Tim this weekend, once approved.

T 25) Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 1 "West" /P LFD 2007 Bad to the Bone Outlaw Event Stick

Thanks for inviting me.

Keith

KeithS -- 25/26 look great! As for #9, I'm not 100% certain how the LFD DL Oscuro Lanceros are released (aka "rarity"), but I know they're not regular production. Considering I can only find them at a few retailers, and I'm reasonably sure they're some of the harder to find LFD DL vitolas, looks good.

If anyone disagrees with TKoepp or KeithS's trades, speak up now! I stated we can all be the judge of rarity.

Jeff

Thanks for inviting me.

Keith

Tim said the same thing. It's a close call so input from other passers is welcome. I'm seeing Tim this afternoon to drop off sticks. I also forgot to number my puts, and include my extra's

T 9) AF Anejo #50 /P #49 LFD Oscuro Lancero
T 25) Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 1 "West" /P #50 LFD 2007 Bad to the Bone Outlaw Event Stick
T 26) Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 2 "East" /P #51 LFD A
P #52 J. Garcia Nacionales W Corona
P #53 Padron Delicias Natural

Tim said the same thing. It's a close call so input from other passers is welcome. I'm seeing Tim this afternoon to drop off sticks. I also forgot to number my puts, and include my extra's

I don't think rarity matches. You can find the LFD oscuros easily, which isn't the case for anejos obviously.

Okay that's two on the fence and one no.

Let's switch to

T 9) AF Anejo #50 /P #49 LFD Lancero Special Release Cameroon

Coming your way Jonas

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7494 6505 2238

Thanks for allowing me to take part in the pass Jlada...

Cigar listing updated. Map updated.

Jonesy has come across a real life issue and has unfortunately been forced to drop out of the pass. Please think of him and send your well wishes to get him past a potentially difficult time.

Coming your way Jonas

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7494 6505 2238

Thanks for allowing me to take part in the pass Jlada...

Excellent Tim, looking forward to it!

The eagle has landed and the pass is in hand.

I will go through it tomorrow and reply back with the status and my plays. :cool:

Third post in a row, I am a post whore! I was just going to edit my previous post but wanted to bump the thread so my plays can be reviewed....

------------------------------

Alright boys, all looks well, beads are charged, cigars and packaging all in good shape. Here are my plays, if no one objects I can send this thing to Montana today.

Takes/Puts:

5) AF Opus X Super Belicoso - 54) Tatuaje Black
8) AF Anejo #46 - 55) Padron 64 Exclusivo Maduro
29) Padilla 32 Torpedo - 56) Cien Anos Churchill
57) Hemingway Classic Maduro

Out with today's mail. Thanks for having me!

Delivery Confirmation Label Number: 0103 8555 7493 9597 8318

Hey fellas. Make sure I approve/confirm your trades before you mail it out!

I suppose this is partly my fault, as I am a third shift worker and sleep all day, and am just now getting out of bed and around.

Onward to SmellySell. List updated/map updated.