• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

skrgrl74 said:
What's all this talk about chicks like they aren't good enough! Well bring it on buddy !! we'll see whose standing at the end of this battle :angry:
[snapback]176291[/snapback]​

Hell has no furry like that of woman.

Brandon

KayakinBoy said:
SamClemmons said:
You must have me confused with someone you are allowed to talk to. STFU Nooble.

NA
[snapback]176330[/snapback]​

Hey old man river, zip it, or i'll break your hip! ;)
[snapback]176333[/snapback]​

Oh, that's just funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wam79 said:
coventrycat86 said:
My address is in my profile yet my mailbox is still standing.

Please send me only premium domestics and Havanas ;)
[snapback]176424[/snapback]​
don't be so picky CC :)
The average newbie bomb
will have sticks that are good to put in the garden.
they are great bug repellant :D

Bill
[snapback]176431[/snapback]​

...and that is funny too!!!

I truly believe this newbs don't know who they're dealing with in these wars - part of being a newb, I guess... I love to bomb FOGs too, but boy, you better be careful or it could backfire, especially if you send the "garden variety" of sticks, if ya know what I mean. FOGS usually have lots of cigars, and I'd venture to say they are not the "garden variety" ;)

Swissy said:
Bomb Delivery complete- awaiting damage assement! :whistling:

Your item was delivered at 10:02 am on March 31, 2005 in ***********. Waiver of signature was exercised at time of delivery

Swissy out!
[snapback]176171[/snapback]​

Well, people from Alaska are
gayfight2-vi.gif
, so in retaliation of your newbie bomb, you will need to reinforce your mailbox and redo your wish list little guy.

FOCKERS

If you all paid attention as before I put the last post I updated mt addy :p so now you all know and like I said Bring it on! :cool:

Yes I know the way to San Jose.
I've been away so long
It may be wrong but a bomb could lose it's way
Do you know the way to San Jose
I'm going back to find some cigars from San Jose
L. A. is a great big target
Hunker down and get a clue
In a week - or maybe two - you'll think you're not new
Weeks turn into years and quickly pass
And all the newbs there never were a parkin' cars and pumpin' gas
I've got lots of friends in San Jose

AVB said:
Yes I know the way to San Jose.
I've been away so long
It may be wrong but a bomb could lose it's way
Do you know the way to San Jose
I'm going back to find some cigars from San Jose
L. A. is a great big target
Hunker down and get a clue
In a week - or maybe two - you'll think you're not new
Weeks turn into years and quickly pass
And all the newbs there never were a parkin' cars and pumpin' gas
I've got lots of friends in San Jose
[snapback]176484[/snapback]​

Silly, silly FOG's .....

:cool:

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:
Bomb Delivery complete- awaiting damage assement!  :whistling:

Your item was delivered at 10:02 am on March 31, 2005 in ***********.  Waiver of signature was exercised at time of delivery

Swissy out!

gayfight2-vi.gif
, so in retaliation of your newbie bomb, you will need to reinforce your mailbox and redo your wish list little guy.

FOCKERS
[snapback]176466[/snapback]​

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

:cool:

Thou shalt not tempt a newbie with a cause.

coventrycat86 said:
My address is in my profile yet my mailbox is still standing.

Please send me only premium domestics and Havanas ;)
[snapback]176424[/snapback]​

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:

Your item was delivered at 10:02 am on March 31, 2005 in ***********.  Waiver of signature was exercised at time of delivery

Swissy out!

gayfight2-vi.gif

FOCKERS

Nice thing about Alaska- with the cold weather, the fact that during the Cold War Russia was closer than the rest of the USA and wild animals roaming about (bears and bored highschoolers), we have rather stout and reinforced mailboxes.. bring it! :cool:

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:

Swissy out!

gayfight2-vi.gif

FOCKERS

OMG you bombed the wrong person!! :0

preembargo said:
New firing solutions have been plotted for the next volley.
[snapback]176420[/snapback]​

Wait! There was a first volley? LMAO.
Stupid Newblets.

NA

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:

Swissy out!

gayfight2-vi.gif

FOCKERS

sheeeeit!
you best hit the friggin' deck, li'l newbie!
you done messed with the wrooooong guy! ???
:laugh:

The enemy should be in no doubt that we are his Nemesis and that we are bringing about his rightful destruction. There are many regional commanders who have stains on their souls and they are stoking the fires of Hell. As our foe receives that fire they will know their deeds have brought them to this place. Show them no pity. But those who do not wish to go on that journey, we will not send. As for the others, I expect you to rock their world.

We go to liberate, not to conquer. We will not fly our flags in their country. We are entering FOG land to free humidors, and the only flag that will be flown in that ancient land is their own. Don't treat them as refugees, for they are in their own country.

I know men who have bombed Newbies needlessly in other conflicts. They live with the mark of Cain upon them. If someone surrenders to you, then remember they have that right in CigarPass law, and ensure that one day they go home to their stogies. The ones who wish to fight, well, we aim to please. If there are casualties of war, then remember, when they woke up and got dressed in the morning they did not plan to be bombed this day. Allow them dignity in their old age. Bury them properly, and mark their graves.

You will be shunned unless your conduct is of the highest, for your deeds will follow you down history. FOG land is steeped in history. It is the site of the Garden of Vitola, of the Great Texas Holdem Room, and the birthplace of AVB.
"There may be people among us who will not see the end of this campaign. We will put them in their sleeping bags and send them back. There will be no time for sorrow. Let's leave CigarPass a better place for us having been here. Our business now, is to the fray.

God speed and may God continue to bless America.

alexgtp said:
bfreebern said:
Swissy said:
Bomb Delivery complete- awaiting damage assement! :whistling:

Your item was delivered at 10:02 am on March 31, 2005 in ***********. Waiver of signature was exercised at time of delivery

Swissy out!

gayfight2-vi.gif

FOCKERS

OMG you bombed the wrong person!! :0
[snapback]176510[/snapback]​

Oh, crap!!! I'm going down in my bunker!!! :0 No doubt Alex, Steve and I will feel the effects of this bombing here in Illnois - there will be shards raining down on us here from Alaska...

Crap - I'm grabbing the wife and kids and going in the basement - Bye!!!!

I just stopped by the local Armory (Smoke Shop), and stocked up on some fine Dominican Missles to launch at my target. Spent most of my bi-weekly smoke budget on them too. Thankfully SleepyJim snuck an attack in on me to get me through till next pay. Hopefully my target will find some new smokes in there that he has never tried before. I shall be deploying for my mission tomorrow morning at 0900 hours. My god save this FOG's soul.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!

Brandon
Viceroy of the Vitola

I hope Swissy liked the sticks he sent, b/c those are coming back his way w/ a several others.

:sign:

bfreebern said:
I hope Swissy liked the sticks he sent, b/c those are coming back his way w/ a several others.

:sign:
[snapback]176571[/snapback]​

He didn't send you dog rockets did he? I'll begin court martial proceedings at once! :angry: