• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Pennsylvania Beer Tour

Phlicker

also know as @PhillyBeerGuy
Several of you have been following my beer-related tweets over on Twitter ([twitter]phillybeerguy[/twitter]), but now I have a website to go along with it: http://phillybeerguy.com/

The main purpose of my getting a site live was to document my "Great Pennsylvania Beer Tour." Take a look, let us know what you think, and keep following the site for details of the trip!

Pretty neat site Mike. Looks like it would be a really interesting trip. When I used to live in Bethlehem, I remember seeing a Schaefer brewery on the way into Easton.....didn't see that one pegged on your map! :laugh:

Yeah, we're sticking to Central and Western PA, so no Schaefer this go-round unfortunately ;)

Sprague Farm has some interesting brews. My buddy always seems to have a keg of their stuff at his house. Time permitting, you may want to check out Appalachian Brewing Co. and/or Lancaster Brewing Co. after visiting Troeg's. ABC is three blocks down Cameron st and LBC's Harrisburg location is right off the 83 and 283 split.
Looking forward to hearing about some of these, namely Church and Penn

Damn, I have some new/improved growlers I'm wishing I would have sent your way before you embarked on your adventure. Have fun Mike!

Met Phlicker and his crew at Southern Tier yesterday. :thumbs: They're having a blast.