• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb Pass

I got home and had two passes at my doorstep at the same time :0

I will get my P/T done tonight and send this puppy out hopefully tomorrow.

Cory, When I opened this thing up all I could smell was those beans :D I can't wait to add some water to those guys. Thanks for the bomb and I will see you in Vegas my friend. I am adding extra sticks for your buddy.

D
Sweet! Nice turnaround my friend! I hope you like the coffee; it is one of my favorites. I got a little tip from your bro. :whistling: If you ever make it down this way, maybe you could show me a thing or two about fly fishing. :cool:

Nice gesture for Dustin too! Just make sure you have them seperated or labled appropriately.

Thanks for playing!
All the P/T done. Got a PM from grateful1. This baby is out tomorrow. Now I have my other pass to do. I am going to be here all night whistling.gif
Heads up greatful1!! Start thinking about those P's and T's and who the next mailbox to explode will be!

Enjoy!
- C

I got home and had two passes at my doorstep at the same time :0

I will get my P/T done tonight and send this puppy out hopefully tomorrow.

Cory, When I opened this thing up all I could smell was those beans :D I can't wait to add some water to those guys. Thanks for the bomb and I will see you in Vegas my friend. I am adding extra sticks for your buddy.

D
Sweet! Nice turnaround my friend! I hope you like the coffee; it is one of my favorites. I got a little tip from your bro. :whistling: If you ever make it down this way, maybe you could show me a thing or two about fly fishing. :cool:

Nice gesture for Dustin too! Just make sure you have them seperated or labled appropriately.

- C

I just put them into the pass. I figured If someone wanted to trade them along the way it was no biggie. ;)

And I don't know squat about fly fishing. I've tried it a bunch of times, but never could get it right. I do bass fish though.

Sorry I forgot the DC # 0304 1070 0000 0621 0006

"Your item was accepted at 2:33 pm on April 25, 2006 in ?????"

Some lucky winner recieved this bad boy

Sorry I forgot the DC # 0304 1070 0000 0621 0006
Looks like it is still in transit to the final destination. Lkyman, I'm guessing you had a typo when entering in the tracking. This thing didn't hit the PO till the 25th ... oh ... duh ... "accepted" probably as in accepted at the PO. :blush:
USPS-tracking said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0304 1070 0000 0621 0006

Your item was processed and left our SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104 facility on April 26, 2006. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Received!

Box in good shape -appears to have been used a few times...ehhhmm!
Smokes in fine shape. Foot of Hmy Master rough, no rips - I get these with mine
just shifting around in my humi.
Humi-Paks moist!

I'll PM my FOG later to discuss P/T's....and BOMB preperation! :D

Received!

Box in good shape - appears to have been used a few times...ehhhmm!
Smokes in fine shape. Foot of Hmy Master rough, no rips - I get these with mine
just shifting around in my humi.
Humi-Paks moist!

I'll PM my FOG later to discuss P/T's....and BOMB preperation! :D
Sweet! grateful1, shoot me a PM on who you are going to hit; I just found the extra baggies and marker hidden behind some stuff on my desk. DOH! :blush: I can send the baggies in route to the next person. :thumbs:

Thanks,
- C

Sorry for the bad lookup on USPS. Glad to see were rollin'

Scott

UPS # sent to Blue Dragon!
The package is away!
Heads up Smokyballs!! UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0977080343549678

Now I know that you of all the people in this pass have the least experience with bombs, or at least the type of bombs we use here on Cigar Pass. So go ahead and do a little research on what you might want to send out as a bomb to the next victim on the list. :laugh:

Thanks,
- C

Now I know that you of all the people in this pass have the least experience with bombs, or at least the type of bombs we use here on Cigar Pass. So go ahead and do a little research on what you might want to send out as a bomb to the next victim on the list. :laugh:

Thanks,
- C

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

UPS # sent to Blue Dragon!
The package is away!

Thanks,
- C

If you have an updated profile with a little personal info...this helps the bomber figure out what to send.

'thehatguy' picked up on what I had listed in my profile and nailed it for quality! (thanks again to 'thehatguy'!)

Gary

On Time

Scheduled Delivery: 05/04/2006
Shipped to: KANSAS CITY, MO, US
:D :) :D

In the house! Help! What's a bomb? Ok, everything is order! Package looks beautiful! I will pm Cory with my P/T this evening and Have this bad boy back in flight shortly. Who to bomb? I have gotten most of you at least once.....

The pass arrived about an hour ago and is in good shape, which is more than I can say for myself. Am still trying to catch my breath from the "Bomb" part of the pass. Smokey, you sure are somethin'. :thumbs:

I did an inventory and all is present and accounted for. I expect to have this beauty back on the road Wednesday morning.

The pass arrived about an hour ago and is in good shape, which is more than I can say for myself. Am still trying to catch my breath from the "Bomb" part of the pass. Smokey, you sure are somethin'. :thumbs:

I did an inventory and all is present and accounted for. I expect to have this beauty back on the road Wednesday morning.
Whoo Hoo! Glad to see it landed safe and sound. Only a little over a week into May and we have hit half of the participants. Way to keep this puppy flying along! :thumbs:

Think about who you will be bombing Castaway and shoot 'em a PM to make sure they are ready to rock and roll!

Happy birthday Lkyman! I hope you have a great day! :cool:

Somebody should be a happy pass catcher... :D

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0001 9920 6929

Your item was delivered at 11:05 am on May 12, 2006 in LIBERTY, MO 64068.