• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb Pass

Recieved pass from Gregor. All lookes good. P/T's handles. Bomb handled - This baby is headed to a hand off with My Boy Blue(blue dragon) at the 1st Annual Herf Sat. night.

Thanks for having me.

Scott
What a fuckin kick in the A$$!!! I had one hell of a time. I think that bitchin rum caught up to me at the end of the evening. :whistling:

Scott passed the box off to me at the Herf. It was really cool to see how well this all turned out. There are a ton of smokes in here!!! I'll post the final count and some pictures way later this evening. I think he is going to be one suprised and happy MoFo! Thanks to everyone who pitched in to help a fellow BOTL out. I know most of you don't even know him, but he and his wife are really good people. And Greg, now you have another reason to go meet him. :)

I doubt that he'll be able to make any trips here for a while, so I'm thinking a road trip to Sedona may be in order!

I doubt that he'll be able to make any trips here for a while, so I'm thinking a road trip to Sedona may be in order!
Now that would be fun! Maybe October?

HPBPass.final.count.jpg

Final Lineup. I'll try to post the final list later.

I'll post the DC here too. I'm replacing my kitchen floor, so this probably won't go out till Monday.

Thanks for playing guys!!!!

I'll post the DC here too. I'm replacing my kitchen floor, so this probably won't go out till Monday.

Thanks for playing guys!!!!
Monday .. huh .. I don't think I have a realistic timeline ... :whistling:

Here is the final cigar list:

HBPB Cigar Lineup:

4) AVO Classic #2
9) Rocky Patel Edge Torpedo Maduro
12)Trinidad Robusto Natural
19) Padron Ann 64 Exclusivo
20) Ashton VSG Illusion
21) LA Aurora 02 Torpedo
22) Olivia Master Blends
25) Bahia Trinidad
26) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece
27) 5 Vegas "A"
33) AVO LE 05
35) Opus X TOA '03
36) DCM TOA '03
37) Forbidden X Lancero '05 (I wanted to smoke this sooo badly)
38) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature
41) Arturo Fuente Short Story
42) Padron 3000
44) RASS
45) Tatuaje Lancero
46) Torano Nicarraguan Sellection
47) Joya de Nicaragua Celebration
48) Montecristo #4 June 04
49) Sancho Panza Corona Nov 03
50) DCM 110th Ann - glass tube
52) RP Edge
53) Flor de Ybor City
54) Torano 1916
55) Perdomo
56) Repulica Honduras
58) Diplomatico #2
59) Juan Lopez Selleccion #2
61) Hansotia Sympony Maduro (haven't seen a maduro before .. nice)
62) Torano Tribute 2004
63) AF Anejo #49
64) CAO Sopranos Boss
65) BBF
66) H.Upmann Magnum 46
67) RASS
68) PAM 64 Torpedo
69) La Luna Fuerte
70) PAM 1926 #35

Wow guys! Freakin nice job! This puppy grew quite a bit, and it goes to a good cause.... helpin' a fellow BOTL out ... paying it forward. Nicely done. You all deserve a nice "'Atta Boy!"

Thanks for being in my pass. I'll be posting the DC# shortly. And hopefully we will hear from Dustin to see what he thinks. :whistling: :cool:

Long ashes to ya! (just your cigars, not your houses) ;)
- C

*edit to add:

DC#: 0103 8555 7496 9973 5990

I'm bombin the shit out of my fellow BOTLs on this most evil of days ... what are you doing?

Dustin said a big Thank You to all the guys here at CigarPass who helped contribute to a brother in need!!

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showpost.php?...mp;postcount=64

For those unable to view threads at CS:

LasciviousXXX said:
2 pictures of an awesome package recieved from Cory (BlueDragon) and the boys from CigarPass. Truly generous of you guys and thank you Cory for putting out the word on their board... that's just awesome! Also a big thanx to the boys over at CigarPass. AWESOME!!!

Check out the 2nd pic of the Toast Across America smokes.... WOW!!!

Thanks guys! That was a great showing to someone who you have never met. I hope that at some point you do, cuz he is a good guy with a good heart. Good Job!