• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

OK, I looked everywhere for some info on one of the sticks I pulled out of this. It say "el tiante" on the band and has a pitcher on it. Could whoever put this in PM me some info.

TIA,
Justin

Although I am a newbie I still would like to get in the game, I do love taters. I will be out of town from the 5th of Feb thru the 11th. I just know that the only time I have been bombed it was a pleasent suprise. :D Plus this will give me an oppurtunity to pass a bomb in a fun way. Looking forward to playing the game with all of you, Preesh and Happy Smoke Rings.

Gwheato

Ok, after a dangerously hot weekend, I've managed to cool down the rubbermaidador and send the devestating potato out of Kansas. If you should see it, approach with extreme caution as it has been fully re-loaded :D . This thing is ready to kick some serious Ashh :whistling: !

DC# 03063030000334901960

Have Fun,

Billy

DC# 0306 2400 0000 3164 5011

Hope the next recipient is as "grateful" as I was to receive the bomb..... :whistling:

So, I am having a rather difficult day... work is piling up, it's cold, dog is not well and WHAMMO! there is a mysterious box with todays mail. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, HOT POTATO BOMB! :thumbs:

Thanks Grateful1!

It's going out in the morning... who knows where it will land.

Fish

Edited to write:
Whoever left the cigar marked JFR 2-2-07. You know, the one with a nipple on it. Please PM me what this thing is.

Ok, round and round and she goes, where she stops no one knows...

I am "bank"ing that this recipient will enjoy the new puts.

Fish

Edited to add:
DC 03061070000288630859
Damn these fast fingers...

Wow, how cool! And here I thought it was another pass I missed starting! :D

It's kind of like a lottery you don't know if you really want to win until you win it.

It's kind of like a lottery you don't know if you really want to win until you win it.

MMM...Not quite sure I understand what you are saying here. In my case...."I KNOW I WANT TO WIN!!!" :cool: :laugh: Enjoy the sticks!!

Brandon

Ok, round and round and she goes, where she stops no one knows...

I am "bank"ing that this recipient will enjoy the new puts.

Fish

Edited to add:
DC 03061070000288630859
Damn these fast fingers...

Ok, some jerk (whom shall remain nameless) sent me a HPB... ;) I know where you live now, so beware!!!

Now that it is in my malevolent hands, I'm going to make a few changes to the packaging. :D

1) I Put many of the loose cigars into cedar boxes to help protect them from damage during shipping. The excess bubble wrap didn't look very secure, so this added measure will help ensure some form of safety. There are some churchills that won't fit into the cedar boxes, so these will be protected with the layers of bubble wrap.

2) The packaging box will now be a USPS priority flate rate box of substantial size. Click-n-ship $4.05 with free DC presuming it is shipped within the U.S. Plus the huge cardboard box looked pretty beat up when I recieved it. Solves the shipping price problem should hot potato grow to the size of a minifridge.

3) I haven't done so yet, but the shipping box interior will be lined with some excess bubble wrap.

4) Since this is an ongoing random pass, I am including a small pantyhose encased baggie of 70% heartfelt beads to ensure regulated humidity. The Fuente humidipacks won't last forever. There will also be a salt tested analog hygrometer included (yes, it is accurate last time I checked about 2 months ago). Thus the cigars might be smokeable upon receipt. I ask that these items not be removed unless neccessary. Also, new recipients please check the beads and add some distilled water when neccessary.

edited - sorry guys, most of the baggies are out for space conservation, so those dates that are not on cellos are lost ???

Now to choose a new suc... er I mean lucky target. The somewhat revised hot potato will probably go out on Tuesday.

Back