• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

I'm getting hungry reading this thread...how does one order a Hot Potato... :whistling:

Is it possible to get an update on how the hot potato is working? Are there any rules, or is it still based off the first post in the thread?

Sorry guys, the spud has not been launched yet. The target I initially chose is very evasive and if my lines fall through the mission will abort, will choose a secondary target by tonight and the potato will go out in the morning.

As for the rules, there are no rules. There is documentation detailing the hot potato, although not mandatory. However, passing it around and trying new stuff is part of the fun.

Sorry guys, the spud has not been launched yet. The target I initially chose is very evasive and if my lines fall through the mission will abort, will choose a secondary target by tonight and the potato will go out in the morning.

As for the rules, there are no rules. There is documentation detailing the hot potato, although not mandatory. However, passing it around and trying new stuff is part of the fun.

Do you take the whole thing, and replace it and send it out, or do you copy down P/Ts like a pass?

Do you take the whole thing, and replace it and send it out, or do you copy down P/Ts like a pass?

Well, I wasn't about to read through 28 pages of potato passing, especially since not every passer made a list of takes and puts. As far as I know, everything is a put. If any of you guys get it, just have fun with it, try a cigar you never tried before. I just hope it doesn't turn into a box full of phillie blunts. Then we might have to send it to Swissy :laugh: ;) .

Well, I wasn't about to read through 28 pages of potato passing, especially since not every passer made a list of takes and puts. As far as I know, everything is a put. If any of you guys get it, just have fun with it, try a cigar you never tried before. I just hope it doesn't turn into a box full of phillie blunts. Then we might have to send it to Swissy :laugh: ;) .

haha! Cool...thanks for answering, I wasnt sure how it worked. :thumbs:

The way a hot potato works is you can either take any, all or none of the sticks. Since you don't sign up for it, it is treated as a bomb. You don't NEED to send the potato bomb on after it gets to you either, it is just a personal choice of whether or not to PIF. IMO it really shouldn't be done by request, but rather randomly selected targets.

thanks for the cliff notes...I'll head over the to the buffet at Bellagio for lunch then.

The way a hot potato works is you can either take any, all or none of the sticks. Since you don't sign up for it, it is treated as a bomb. You don't NEED to send the potato bomb on after it gets to you either, it is just a personal choice of whether or not to PIF. IMO it really shouldn't be done by request, but rather randomly selected targets.

Thanks Phil! I was still trying to figure the thing out.

I got hit! I took a few while trying to recooperate from the spattering oil that almost blinded me as I opened the package. After receiving medical attention I was abble to place some sticks back in, Hopefully some new stuff for the next victim(s) as well as some other stuff. I will find a target tonight, and it will go out tomorrow!

I have decided on a Target, and it will be a good-will gesture to a BOTL who supports a rival baseball club. All I can say is that the North East baseball fans should be worried right now! This will go out in the afternoon tomorrow.

DC# 0306 2400 0003 2614 2683

It was mentioned that shipping is $4.05...IT IS NOT. The price for the flat rate box we are using is $8.10. Just a heads up to future recipients.

Nice gesture of good will Leo! Of course I would have put a white owl in there...

It was mentioned that shipping is $4.05...IT IS NOT. The price for the flat rate box we are using is $8.10. Just a heads up to future recipients.

Do'h.

Do'h.

You can prolly get away with the $4 with click and ship, but the Price if you go to the PO is $8.10.

BTW. The organization of the tater is great Dave!

So, my office manager comes walking in to my office with a box in her hands, and asks me, why are you getting packages that say "GO BRAVES!!!" on the front? Nice play, thank you very much. I'm gonna take this home, check it out, make sure everything is good, then get it back on its way. Thanks again, beaucredo. :thumbs:

Opened up the box, did a little swapping, and I will send it back out within the next couple days. A couple of the loose cigars looked a bit rough about the foot. I only had a couple single bags, so I replaced wha I could. So, I took some of the other loose ones (I believe there were 5) and put the together in one plastic bag to help keep them a little safer. As soon as this is back on its way, I'll post the DC#. Once again, thanks beaucredo.

No prob man, I hope you enjoy what you took. Looking back at the sticks I too, aq few are damaged as well. Thanks for fixing it up!