• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

damn i didn't know they made potatoes this big!!!! thanks garvey!!!!

I took a couple out and put a couple in. Now to pick a new target......

Sunday PM
Hot Potato Bomb #2 goes out in the AM.

An unsuspecting newbie will be surprised!!

Dave

Monday 8PM
It's in the wind ... I look forward to his response!

The hot potato bomb is on the road again... look out noobs.

DC# 0307 1790 0004 1736 XXXX

Well, looks like I'm the unsuspecting newb! Thanks Dave, I don't really know what to say. I got them last night and will look at my puts and takes and pass them on pretty quick. I already have someone in mind to send them to. Once again, thanks for allowing me to be a part of this. I may pm you with a question or 2 about the sticks.

The hot potato bomb is on the road again... look out noobs.

DC# 0307 1790 0004 1736 XXXX

I was expecting one package today but when I saw 2 boxes sitting there I was very surprised. I was not expecting the ole tater and appreciate the thought, Wade. I took out a few and put in a handful of nice smokes. I'll get this out to a new unsuspecting person tomorrow. :cool:

Hot Potato #2 showed up on my doorstep tonight. I have made my takes and puts, and will probably be passing this along tomorrow at the Fuente event at the Outlaw. Thanks Matt and Dave.

Hot Potato #2 is back on the road again. I think it's headed for good hands.

DC# 0103 8555 7494 9422 6624

Potato #1 seems to have materialized on my doorstep. Great looking bunch of smokes. Will go out as soon as I have a chance to get a good look at it. Wednesday at the latest.

I just got hit with hot potato #2. Will try to get it out soon. Thank you for thinking I am worthy of getting it.

I just got hit with hot potato #2. Will try to get it out soon. Thank you for thinking I am worthy of getting it.

Absolutely worthy. Enjoy it, and pass it along to another well deserving target. :thumbs:

It's great to see this going so well. Keep up the great work!!!! :thumbs:

The surprise of receiving a HP Bomb is a nice welcome to CP!!!

Well my original post was lost in the server crash.

I go Tater #2 earlier this week. It had a personal surprise from Johncarbaugh to me. An Anejo Shark! Thank you sir.

There was a slight problem with the tater. The Water Pillow in it leaked fluid into the main bag and got a few cigars damp. I took those out and replaced them with dry ones. The Tater is now packed and ready for its next victim, who I have chosen. The tater will head his direction tomorrow and I will post a DC#.

Remember when you put a water pillow in with cigars to let it sit in a towel for 30 minutes or so because they tend to absorb too much water initially and leak it out at the wrong time.

Remember when you put a water pillow in with cigars to let it sit in a towel for 30 minutes or so because they tend to absorb too much water initially and leak it out at the wrong time.

I put the water pillow in there, and it had been filled and sitting for about 2 day prior to go in there. So it shouldn't have leaked. Shoot me a PM and let me know what sticks were damaged. If they are beyond "repair" I will replace them.

None of them were "beyond repair". I kept them as my takes and they were fine after 3 days in my dry box.

I'm not sure if the Pillow had been recharged, but it looked like a tick that was ready to bust. She was tight. Almost looked like the standard fat guy in a speedo at the beach. :laugh:

Forgot to post the DC# 0306 2400 0001 2047 4737

Wow, that was a surprise Todd!, :laugh: thanks for thinking of me, you are a true friend.
I have taken a few and put a few too, next target on the horizon, I put my digital hygro in the box to check Rh then will send on it's way.
I'll update with DC#

Wow, that was a surprise Todd!, :laugh: thanks for thinking of me, you are a true friend.
I have taken a few and put a few too, next target on the horizon, I put my digital hygro in the box to check Rh then will send on it's way.
I'll update with DC#

Wow Scott, you are getting hit with the HPB quiet a bit now... :cool:

I'll update with DC#

Wow Scott, you are getting hit with the HPB quiet a bit now... :cool:

Not a problem Scott. I didn't realize you had been hit with one of the original tater bombs until the day before it landed. Guess I should have researched it better lol. :blush:

Glad there were somethings that you don't have access to in there. Enjoy brother!