• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

thank you very much Andrew it was a nice surprise getting that big ol box lol. I am looking through it as we speak.

Well after looking through it i decided to keep it all and buy another humidor lol. Well now i have to find someone to bomb lol

Master has really stuck out in my mind since he joined at the beginning of the month, and to me, he seems very excited, and genuinely involved with CP. I hope he can pass it along to some other deserving BTL/STL

thanks bmw. i will try to get it out as soon as I can we just got a bad ice storm, So hopefully i don't smoke them all before i can get them out .LOL

I'm very glad I received this and happy to see it going so strongly.

well im snowed in right now i will try to get it out soon. I have a few people in mind I am thinking about sending to.

If this thing disappeared I am more then happy to include a couple sticks so that it can start again.

What a bummer! I am willing to start this thing up if it doesn't surface. I can start it this week and send it over to Spivy, then he can send it on to Smokin. I'm sure between the three of us we can put together one hell of a potato.

Wow. Hopefully he'll get it back on the road, but if y'all do decide to start a new one, I'll gladly throw in a fiver.

~Boar

Wow, cool idea, I've seen the thread but never opened it until now. If this thing disappeared I could scrape together 3-5 sticks to send to whomever is going to get his back on the road. I would enjoy reading all the posts after seeing the first and last page.

I have been in communication with masterp, and the HPB should be hitting it's next victim soon. Thanks to everyone willing to start a new one though. Or maybe we should just start a second one for the hell of it?:whistling:

I dont think there is a reason to start a new one if this is still moving. It got big VERY quick.

Yes it is still very big. I will have this out tomorrow so the next person should be getting a nice potato very soon. I am sorry I have been snowed in where I am out in Southern Illinois in the country. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks everyone for the help you all have gave me I really appreciate it. Especially to BMW he sent it to me and has helped me along the way.

Yes it is still very big. I will have this out tomorrow so the next person should be getting a nice potato very soon. I am sorry I have been snowed in where I am out in Southern Illinois in the country. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks everyone for the help you all have gave me I really appreciate it. Especially to BMW he sent it to me and has helped me along the way.

That's what she said.. Sorry sorry, I just couldn't resist!! :cool: