• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

The HPB went out today to the next lucky guy. I guess if everyone wanted to they could split it up in 2 and make more HPB's

There's Acid in HPB? Yummy!!

Rich

Not since I got my hands on it. Just kidding, there weren't any ACID's in there. I'm sure if there had been, someone would have removed them from the HPB, and shipped them separately, just in spite.

Yea I didn't see any Acid's nor did I put any in it. I figured if I did tho I would have to put it in another baggie, so I wouldn't taint the other cigars. Although I only smoke one every now and then.

The next guy should be receiving the Bomb shortly. I bet he will enjoy it just as much as I did.

DC# is 03080070000153352283 I hope it is doing alright he should have received it by now. I will get on the site and check where its at.

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0070 0001 5335 2283

Your item was delivered at 2:11 PM on February 14, 2009

So he got it yesterday so hopefully he will post up here soon.

DC# is 03080070000153352283 I hope it is doing alright he should have received it by now. I will get on the site and check where its at.

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0070 0001 5335 2283

Your item was delivered at 2:11 PM on February 14, 2009

So he got it yesterday so hopefully he will post up here soon.

Was this your target? LINKY

If so, someone tell him NO ACIDS! :laugh:

~Boar

That was definitely the target. Let's just hope he keeps this thing moving along.

The next guy should be receiving the Bomb shortly. I bet he will enjoy it just as much as I did.

Yep, I just received it. Thank you very much! I'm about as new as they get around here, so it was a pleasant delight to find this in the mail.

Note taken, no Acid's. That leaves me with only 1 other choice, Ashton's. I have smoked pretty much everything I have bought or got my little hands on (trying to find out what I like).

Let me ask, is an Ashton Prime Minister a good replacement for an A. Fuente Gran Reserva? Both cigars are roughly 7" in length. I have been very anxious to try a Fuente.

One more thing... I found 2 lists inside. One is made up of some sort of excel document, the other is simply a list. They look to be similar in nature, but the list seems to be more updated. Also, can I dive into the seperate baggies, or is that something reserved for the original sender? I found a shorter Fuente in a lose baggie.

Now the big chore will be to find the next person to send this to.

Thanks again!

Yep, I just received it. Thank you very much! I'm about as new as they get around here, so it was a pleasant delight to find this in the mail.

Note taken, no Acid's. That leaves me with only 1 other choice, Ashton's. I have smoked pretty much everything I have bought or got my little hands on (trying to find out what I like).

Let me ask, is an Ashton Prime Minister a good replacement for an A. Fuente Gran Reserva? Both cigars are roughly 7" in length. I have been very anxious to try a Fuente.

One more thing... I found 2 lists inside. One is made up of some sort of excel document, the other is simply a list. They look to be similar in nature, but the list seems to be more updated. Also, can I dive into the seperate baggies, or is that something reserved for the original sender? I found a shorter Fuente in a lose baggie.

Now the big chore will be to find the next person to send this to.

Thanks again!

Price value doesn't matter so much.. It was decided a while back that until it gets to around 20 cigars everyone take 2 for every one put in. IE. take 20 put back in 10.

Glad to see this back on the road, looking forward to reading all the posts!

Glad to see it made to Justin with no problems. We hope you enjoy it Justin. Make your selections, and send that bad boy along to the next victim.

It has been a long time since I first filled, packed, and shipped HPB #2 which has now become the one remaining HPB.

I am happy that it still is hitting and bringing a smile!

ENJOY!!