• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

The package is off once again! This time it will be going to sunny San Diego, CA. I replaced the box and threw in a ziplock bag full of KLH beads. They have been working much better than my foam disk for keeping RH over 60%. Hopefully someone who has never used beads will decide to take some (or all) and try them out. Feel free to use some (or all) to recharge the potato's bag. This was sent USPS and for some reason I do not think I got tracking with this package. I used the little ATM like machine at the post office and when I selected 'delivery confirmation', it stated that delivery confirmation could not be used for this package. So, I assumed 'delivery confirmation' wasn't what I needed. After printing the label and getting my receipt, it looks as if it was simply sent via regular ol' post office mail. I probably should have just gone to the counter, but there was a huge line. For what I paid, it would have been a better idea to send it via UPS. Live and learn, I guess.

My receipt does say "USPS # 247413-9550" if anyone can make sense of that.

The Spud should have landed already. Any updates. I know that there was no DC.

Hey, just got back from some business travel and found this thing in my box last night, I have to run out to San Jose tomorrow all day but will be back in on Friday and will send it on. Pretty cool, quite a collection.

Now I just have to find a victim!

Okay, back in town. I'm sending it tomorrow just as soon as I figure out who too.

Glad you received the HPB. It is a good experience to kind of get the feel of a what a pass is like.

It's headed back to the east coast, probably a day more, I sent it priority

I am very impressed with this HPB. What is the stick count in that thing?

I am very impressed with this HPB. What is the stick count in that thing?

I was going to take a picture and post it, but I figured it would ruin any element of surprise. I couldn't tell you offhand, but I would guess around 50 or so?

Just got back from some more travels and surprised the guy I sent it to hasn't posted up yet, it has to be there by now. I'll run the DC tags here in a little while and ping him.

It was about 50 sticks, I think we're trading up now to condense it back down to something smaller. The list in the box doesn't seem to be very accurate anymore either.

It was about 50 sticks, I think we're trading up now to condense it back down to something smaller. The list in the box doesn't seem to be very accurate anymore either.

Yeah when I got it in Jan, the list was jacked. The list and the contents didn't hardly match at all. I will say that when the HPB was last restructured there were some goodies on that list I would have taken in a second.

Anyway, I hope the next receiver still got it. Let us know Dago so we can stay on top of this.

Checked it showed as delivered on the 5th, hopefully he posts up here soon.

DC # 0496 5426 3640 4410 1210

There were a ton of unbanded cigars too, so with the list jacked up there is now way to tell what they are.

Hey guys!! sorry about that I have been pretty busy lately with baseball. But this was a pleasant surprise, Thanks again DagoR6, Much appreciated, I will get this on the road asap.

David

Good to hear we have a confirmed landing. Thanks for posting sweet