• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

Annnnnnnd we're off! Heading off to Smitty with this morning's mail.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7497 5707 6775

So... does anybody know where this is?? :whistling: :laugh:

/sarcasm on/

I don't know Nick, but if need be I would be willing to throw in a few sticks to get another started! :sign: :sign:

/sarcasm off/

What. This is awesome. You guys are crazy!! Skipped around this thread ( and others ) All I can say is Bad Ass :0

maybe I missed something, but wasn't the existing 'potato' just resting over the summer?
just need to get it out of hibernation ;)

Don't count this one out just yet. I hope it has at least one more hop. I vote that it be Smitty and OpFTH. Start a new one about October. Summer is a bad time for passes.

Thats a good way to end the HPB II

Annnnnnnd we're off! Heading off to Smitty with this morning's mail.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7497 5707 6775

maybe I missed something, but wasn't the existing 'potato' just resting over the summer?
just need to get it out of hibernation ;)

This is the way the last one ended. I am in for adding a few sticks.

Since it left off with me, I'll start the next one up. Good idea with the new thread, Bruce. I'll get this started up in the next couple days. (Can't wait for the 'Where is the potato' posts!) :laugh:

Good stuff Tom...Can't wait to see this on the road again.

Brian

Since it left off with me, I'll start the next one up. Good idea with the new thread, Bruce. I'll get this started up in the next couple days. (Can't wait for the 'Where is the potato' posts!) :laugh:
If you want to send it to me I will add like 10-15 sticks.

Since it left off with me Since I stole the last one, I'll start the next one up. Good idea with the new thread, Bruce. I'll get this started up in the next couple days. (Can't wait for the 'Where is the potato' posts!) :laugh:

How much should I charge for shipping this?

hazaaaa will be watching this, dont want to try and jump in, too newb I would probably send you guys junk accidentally =(

hazaaaa will be watching this, dont want to try and jump in, too newb I would probably send you guys junk accidentally =(

Nothing to watch right now. I don't think one of these has been in the air in quite some time.