• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

It goes out today. Thanks again, I wish I could of had more time to work with it to improve the box, but I l am working 10 to 14 hour days, but I feel privileged to have the Hot Potato bomb send to me.

David

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 5363 4260

There's been a potato sighting down on LI. Thanks for the hit, Sweets. I'll get this back on the road in a day or 2.

Maybe whoever got it decided to keep it, per the terms of the 'bomb'.

Don't count this one out just yet. I hope it has at least one more hop. I vote that it be Smitty and OpFTH. Start a new one about October. Summer is a bad time for passes.

Don't count this one out just yet. I hope it has at least one more hop. I vote that it be Smitty and OpFTH. Start a new one about October. Summer is a bad time for passes.

Thats a good way to end the HPB II

Yeah it probably needs to chillax for a few months. I took something out of there from 91' and it was almost getting dry.

Ok then. Tom, do you have room to RH stabilize it for a month, then send to Smitty? Any objections from others, speak now. We can kick off HPB III in October.

Annnnnnnd we're off! Heading off to Smitty with this morning's mail.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7497 5707 6775