• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

Potato got tossed this morning ;) I left the DC paper in my car, I'll update it tomorrow.

0703 8555 7490 9975 0948

MMMMMMMMMMMM, I love Potatoes, in all forms, I am a NEWB, but vow to keep it going to all my fellow cigsr lovers out there :thumbs:
Scott

This sounds even cooler than a pass. I've sometimes questioned the passes cause only one stick changes, and is it really cost effective to be sending things around the country for one stick change per postal charge? But this seems smart. I like it! Good call whomever thought this up!
Chris

Received the Hot Potato yesterday from Hoshnasi... Thanks Josh! I will hopefully get this bad boy back in the air tomorrow morning... DC# to follow...

Hey I found this Bomb at work this morning. :D It looks like humboldtflyer knows where I work,haha thanks Jadon..... I will sample a few and put some goodies in there for the trip to who knows??????? will post dc# when I send it out on Monday or Tuesday at the latest..
Scott

Its a really nice diverse hot potato right now. You should find all kinds of nice sticks to keep you busy ;)

Hey Everybody! Ze Potato has been dropped off at the Post Office today.
It was a very interesting mix, could not wait to try one or two.....
Dc#0306 3030 0000 7080 6871
Happy Trails Hot Potato!

I've been bombed! Thank you very much Aeroscott. There is quite a nice selection in there. I will take a few and put some fine selections back... ;)

I will get this thing back on the road Monday.... BOMBS AWAY!

Hot Potato landed in my office. Repacked and shipping on Saturday. Will post DC when I get one.

Stinki

Actually headed out on Monday via UPS Ground. Tracking # 1Z5FW7040306530177

Enjoy!

Stinki

Oh man!

I finally made it back to the right continent, and I can't believe all of the tasty sticks that were waiting for me. It should be back in the air a few days after Christmas... glad I got picked--thanks a lot, Heather!

It's supposed to get here the 27th after a little delay... but I may take a little while cause although I've found someone to pick it up from my house while I'm home for the holidays... I won't be back til the 8th. If anyone has a big problem with that amount of wait before it goes out lemmie know and I'll do something about it, but otherwise I don't see much point in having it forwarded to me at the parents' to save a little over a week.
I can't wait to see what's in this bad boy though!!
Chris

Quick question. Would it be kosher for me to include a non-CP BOTL (who is pretty much responsible for the smoker I have become) in the hot potatoe bomb? The pass would be with me at all time, and he's make any switches he was interested in in my presence and then I'd take it back and deliver it to my actual victim?
Lemmie know,
Chris

I didn't start this thing, but I sent it to you for you.

Stinki

Then it shall stay with me. I'll get it back out as soon as I can... and I already have my target in my sights! Whoah hahahahaha
Chris

Alright, I'm FINALLY home. Bomb is perfectly healthy. I've made my swap and the bomb will explode on someone in person at the Baltimore herf... beware attendees!!!
Chris

OK. I'm gunna be the evil guy here. I brought the bomb with me to the Baltimore pass to originally bomb theHatguy... he refused to take it. Then I tried Dsav101... he was like "nope, not me!" I literally tried to give the bomb to almost every single person at the herf, and there were 11 of us total smoking I believe, and not a single person wanted to have anything to do with it. They simply proclaimed that there was nothing in there worth taking it for. I found one thing I was interested in but that's it, and a herf full of people thought it so lack-luster we at one point played the "you touched it last!" game. So I'm taking Dennis' advice and I'm going to kill this edition of the hot potato bomb like the note says I'm allowed to. We're hoping SteveHawk will rejuvenate the idea with a shiny new one hahahahaha.
I hate to be the guy to do it, especially being slightly new, but when you can't GIVE the thing away, to veterans and other newbs a-like, I think it's time to put the old gal to rest.
Chris

I have to agree. The box wasn't worth the price of postage. So it was my suggestion to Chris to lay this thing to rest.