• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

Gary, it is gettin' close to coming back to Ohio. I am ready and waiting for it, and we will make arrangements for all of us Ohio boys to get it back to you.

I am still talking with the Cental Ohio Cigar Kings about a herf. I was hoping to do it on Feb 13, but the box will probably make it back to me before that. We will work something out.

ALostTexan

Good deal Steve...... Let me know and maybe Kurt and I can catch up with you guys...... Thinkin that we will try to make it to the Poker Herf on the 13th.

We could always use the country club for the hand off to Kurt if you can get some of the guys to come down with you!!!

Got it, looks ok, but I haven't opened it yet. Going to let the temps normalize a bit... it was on a cold truck all day/all week.

Ok, I couldn't stare at that box any longer... here's the action:

Puts
-----
199-AF Anejo #55 (the one that looks like a shark but round)
200-Ashton VSG Torpedo
201-RASS(ISOM)
202-Avo Signature Lonsdale
203-RyJ Reseve Maddie Belicoso
204-Oliva 'O' Bold Ovation

Takes
-------
104-Avo Domaine #30
171-FFOX
181-Gurkha Legend
188-Torano 1916
192-VR Famosos(ISOM)

I'll try to get this out tomorrow after work.

Nice Play Ryan!!! :thumbs:

Thanks for playing in the pass!! Love those Anejo!!!

Heads up ALostTexan........You have been waiting patiently for your turn.....and here it comes!!!!! Back to Ohio!!!!!!!

Sorry this is taking so long guys... I finally had time today to take it to UPS, but they got snippy about what they were insuring, decided they had to inspect it, and wont ship tobacco. I find that pretty odd myself cause I know I've received tobacco from ups but whatever. Tomorrow morning it goes out no doubt. Sorry for the delay, we're finishing up a project at work that the whole org has spent the past 18 months on. I may smoke all of my takes in the next week.

DC# tomorrow.

Well somebody better tell UPS that they can no longer ship anything that comes out of CI & JR's places of business. What a bunch of CRAP, they won't ship tobacco, UNREAL!

Again, I wonder if this freakin' policy applies only to individuals or businesses also?

Something tells me it does not.

tracking number - the guys at the post office swear you can just use the insurance number so they didn't give me a dc...

VB 175 425 488 US

Actually, the insurance # is better than a DC. He's pretty much right when he says if you're going to insure it, you don't need the DC since insured packages have to be signed for.

OK, just to let everyone know, I will be out of town, but I did speak with Styx tonight, and we are working something out for the pass.

ALostTexan

Styx, I know you're doin' that pee-pee dance!!! I KNOW I WOULD BE! ;)

That freakin' box has a life of its own, you'll be smoking out of that thing for a while! :D ENJOY!

:thumbs: Toaster

Styx, I will do my puts/takes tonight after work, and I will have it with me tomorrow. Call me, and we will meet up. I have not opened the box yet, but I am blown away by how big the damn thing is. Funny, I heard the comment about me earlier this week.....

ALostTexan

The Texan has been pretty bizie so I'm going to put up is play the best I can..... And by looking at is puts, Its a sure bet that Steve knows how big of a Fuente SLUT I really am

Takes
#21 R&J 125th Ann
#107 HDM TORP (white band)
#168 VS SERIES 55 madie

Puts
#205 OLIVIA MASTER BLEND
#206 A. FUENTE ANEJO #? (BOX PRESSED TORP NO CEDAR)
#207 A. FUENTE ANEJO #? (ROBUSTO CEDAR WRAPED)
#208 A. FUENTE ANEJO #? (TORP CEDAR WRAPED)
#209 OPUS X BELI
#210 A. FUENTE HEMMINGWAY UNTOLD STORY MADIE (I THINK...ONE BIG A$$ SMOKE THATS FOR SURE)

NICE PLAY STEVE!!! A F ROCKS AND SO DO YOU BRO!!

Now I'm sitting here waiting for Kurt to get back in town so he can do some damage and then I'll get some pictures of this bad boy up here for you guys.

By the way Kurt, I had a great time taking your wife out for Valetines Day :0 !!! We all had a blast... :( Sorry you could not make it. But look at it this way, the next best thing to you being there was........... :p YOU PAYED FOR THE WHOLE DAMN THING AND DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT!!!! My wife and your wife were in rare :love: form Bro...And I know you know what I saying!!

LOL!!!

STYX&STONED said:
The Texan has been pretty bizie so I'm going to put up is play the best I can..... And by looking at is puts, Its a sure bet that Steve knows how big of a Fuente SLUT I really am

Takes
#21 R&J 125th Ann
#107 HDM TORP (white band)
#168 VS SERIES 55 madie

Puts
#205 OLIVIA MASTER BLEND
#206 A. FUENTE ANEJO #? (BOX PRESSED TORP NO CEDAR)
#207 A. FUENTE ANEJO #? (ROBUSTO CEDAR WRAPED)
#208 A. FUENTE ANEJO #? (TORP CEDAR WRAPED)
#209 OPUS X BELI
#210 A. FUENTE HEMMINGWAY UNTOLD STORY MADIE (I THINK...ONE BIG A$$ SMOKE THATS FOR SURE)

NICE PLAY STEVE!!! A F ROCKS AND SO DO YOU BRO!!

Now I'm sitting here waiting for Kurt to get back in town so he can do some damage and then I'll get some pictures of this bad boy up here for you guys.

By the way Kurt, I had a great time taking your wife out for Valetines Day :0 !!! We all had a blast... :( Sorry you could not make it. But look at it this way, the next best thing to you being there was........... :p YOU PAYED FOR THE WHOLE DAMN THING AND DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT!!!! My wife and your wife were in rare :love: form Bro...And I know you know what I saying!!

LOL!!!
OMG... :0 :0 :0 That aint right... !!!

But the play was great.

Styx... YOU da man. :D

Wow is right!!! :0 :0 :0 Incredible nearly unbelievable play there Steve!

Oh and on the Anejos the box pressed torp is a #77 Shark. The round torp with the cedar is a #55. I forget what the robusto is ???