• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "I got engaged"

No need to rush :)

Gary -

I will be out of town from the 13th thru the 22nd. If you get this please hold on to it until I can get back in town. There is someone home to receive it but it will end up just sitting in the box.

Just wanted to give the heads up.

Mike

uuuuuuum.... Ric.. budddy.. pal.. can't I sneak in after FT? :( :( This pass just look's waaaaaay to good! I GOTTA PLAY!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese? ???

Um... Bruddah Joe.... didn't you go first in this pass?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Aloha,

Wade

Joe always wants in after me.... :lookup: And who can blame him for wanting to double dip. This is about the finest looking box of cigars I've seen. It's going to be ludicrous by the time it gets back to Ricardo...yummmmmm.

Ok, here we go

Takes
21 - Diamond Crown Maximus - Robusto
41 - Cohiba Seleccion Reserva Piramides
49 - Partagas Lusitania 11/98

Puts
54 - Bolivar Immensas (EOG CCUG)
55 - Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 55 (2002.02)
56 - Trinidad Fundadores (CLE OCT02)
57 - Ashton VSG Robusto (2002.11)
58 - Cohiba Siglo VI (LLN AUG03)

Hope that'll be okie dokie with the passmaster. Back on the road tomorrow barring any other broken appendages. Thanks a TON for letting me in Ric!

Very Nice play there Greg, some great lookin' sticks....... :D :thumbs: :p

Great looking plays so far guys. I think I should have gone sooner in this one. Not sure my poor stash can match up late in this one. :0

wk-mang said:
Um... Bruddah Joe.... didn't you go first in this pass?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Aloha,

Wade
HEY, HEY, HEY!! I did not go first! I actually sent some sticks to Ric to start the pass off! :( I was not sure what was going on with my health so I did not want to get in and screw things up! But..
puppy_dog_eyes.gif
Sniffle, sniffle
if you guys don't..Sniffle want me to play... sniffle.. thats ok, I know who my friends are!
sad2.gif

cry.gif

Wow I can feel the love... And I don't think your suppose to put it there!! :0 :p

Joe, of course you're in. How can I say no to you?

I don't think anybody else will have a problem with this, and if they do, um... I'm sorry.

Joe, you're in.

FT, Joe, PM each other, make it happen. :thumbs:
And Joe, easy on the puts, you did those already.

By the way FT looks good to me. Nice play!

Alright Joe!! Way to grovel!

I forgot the box when I went to work today. So it goes out to you tomorrow, mmmkay?

FatherTiresius said:
Alright Joe!! Way to grovel!
Got to keep in practice for the big Valentines weekend! :(

Thanks Ric! I will make you proud! ;)

Ricardo,

I can't believe you caved in and let the Ass-Man back in the Pass!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Good to have you back Bruddah Joe and that was one helluva grovelling post... :thumbs: :D :love:

Hey Ass-Man... you'll be feeling my love soon! :love: :love: :love:

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
Hey Ass-Man... you'll be feeling my love soon! :love: :love: :love:

Aloha,

Wade
JOE.M. Posted on Feb 12 2004, 01:24 PM

Wow I can feel the love... And I don't think your suppose to put it there!!

Do I need to say anymore!....................... :sign: