• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 'I'm home and need some fun' Pass

I'm too much of a slacker, I went to Target to check out coolers, and all they have left are 115qt jammies, but the inside isn't really good looking for storing anything. They had the impressions from the wheels. And I don't feel like getting killed on shipping a cooler. Don't have much other choices right now

Emo, I picked up an El Rey a few months ago on your recomendation, it's an awesome humidor, very nice looking, and keeps those cigars niiiice. So whenever I see them on cb, I just bid away on them now. The footlocker one I picked up just because it can hold 300.

75?! It's 46 today in NY. Supposed to get up to 50 by the weekend, so hopefully all the snow gets gone by then.

I will admitt that it does get down to a blustery 45F at night....Brrrrrrrrr.

I may have to put on a second t-shirt. :angry:

Got the Xmas lights on the mail box set to flash. No way the mailman can miss it. With the box being that large it isn't going to fit inside, so I'll set up a small heater on the porch and take my post. Bewteen the flashing lights and my 6'3" frame blowing smoke rings off the porch I don't think the pass will excape.

Tony, I'll take care of that storage problem when the pass gets here. Got a extra coolerdor ready and waiting just in case I need it, might as well put it to good use. ;) You just let me know when you need a couple sticks and I'll send them out. I will have to sample a few now and then just to make sure they are doing alright. :p Then there is a small storage fee... :sign: :sign:

HMMMM, locker opportunities. We may be able to start a business here Was.

It's all this country air, tends to make thing grow tall Tony. Only problem is after ya get tall ya keep growin, only bigger around instead :0

Well, around deese here parts, where the gravity is low, it shrinks you and makes you look paunchy-er.

LOL, at least that's what I keep telling myself

:p

No Joy in Wascalville yet. USPS shows being picked up in Fl, hasn't made it to Roanoke yet, then out to me from there. Got my puts in my hand, heater on the porch is jumpin, no way the mail man is getting by me. ;)

The pass has landed! :D

Takes:
Oliva Mad
Padron 3000 nat
GCC (lancero?) not on the sheet
Bauza Torp

Puts:
Torano Reserva Selectia toro
Torano Exodus Torp
Indian Tobac Gor Mad
Montesino Beli #2 SG
BF Mad C
Punch Rare Coro

Del Con # 0300 6000 0000 0655 5190 Will send out today (12-13-02) before 4pm.

2 very nice boxes of cigars there Tony. Sorry for the drool, most went on the Trinidad, had to throw it out as it was unsmokeable :sign: :sign:

Everything is safe and sound looking great. Heads up Netsdad !

Will insure for $400.00. Thanks for having me Tony, was fun.

Thanks for being in it Wascal, hope next time you wont be waiting forever to play :)

There's a Trini in there? *drool*

2 boxes.... Crikey

Just make sure to wipe up the drool, saliva isn't distilled ya know, might make the stogies slimey :p

Don't forget that Lee pulled out, so don't send over to him

Whoops, forgot to add:
Great puts, sounds like good takes too.
Thanks again

What wait? :lookup: It's all fun so it don't matter about the time. Just glad to be able to try some smokes I haven't yet and send on a few of my favorites. Thanks again for letting me play in my first CP pass. :thumbs:

Speaking of waiting ??? Things are a bit hetic here in Wascalville, so much so I forgot today is Sat. The local PO is closed today, at least the counter is. The only place in town that takes UPS closed at noon. So it looks like I'll have to send this out on Monday. Sorry for the delay folks. :( Living in a small town has it's disadvantages. The flaying may now commence. :lookup:

I think I might have to prime the pee pee dancin' machine, it's getting close to home :p

:love: