• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 'I'm home and need some fun' Pass

Seriuosly though....Was going to bite my lip but I'm in this one and I'm going to say what I think here.

PB, not to give you crap or anything but you had the box for way too long. It's not my pass, but if it was, I would not like it. It's simply a matter of pass etiquette not to hold up a pass. I can understand a couple of days but you have had it since 11/25! If you can't get it back on the road quickly, don't play. It's unfair to the other passers and to the host.

I'm done here. :)

Well.....

I don't know what to say.

This is a very difficult issue. Mostly because I've held up passes and wasn't able to post to anyone about it. But I did manage to get Fran to post for me. So I'm in a hard spot to say anything. I guess I know how it feels now when someone doesn't contact the pass master, and I really owe those people a huge apology. Horse and Emo, if your reading, I'm sorry.

But at the same time, I guess I do have the right to be pretty upset too. Someone pulled out because of this, which sucks, because this person has been a really great friend to me during a difficult time. I wish that things didn't turn out that way, but there it is. Bad stuff, but it's done now, and hopefully the pass can get back on track.

To the guys that've been waiting, I apologize for not being more forceful, and I'm sorry that things seem to get out of hand during my passes. But alas, if it didn't, it sure wouldn't be a Tony pass now, would it? ???

Tony,
Don't worry about it! I pulled out because it bothers me! I just hope that this kind of stuff can be avoided in the future. I know what the rules are, I follow them as best I can. I also know how it feels when you're the one taking all of the risk and has a good part of your stash out there, hoping it makes it back home!

I hope your pass finishes well! :D

Guess the main question is : is the pass alive and well? And where is it?

(Yes, I know I was going to keep my mouth shut, guess I'm just not able to)

Tony, I am very sorry that the pass was here as long as it was. I had a hard time getting together with LuckyDog so that we could get this done, and then once I did, I had an even harder time getting to the post office. Add that to the flu running it's course through my house and well...there ya have it. But I did post the day I got it (25) Posted an update 3 days later (28) thean I updated everyone again 3 days later (12/1) then posted again on 12/2 and then when I shipped it on the 6th. I did not just dissapear and not stay in touch, I made sure that I kept you posted on the situation. The reason/reasons it was held up so long here were not known to me until it was already here, otherwise I would have asked you to pass me up.

Again Tony I am sorry I held up the pass and I will make it up to you as soon as I can. I know that there is no excuse for holding up a pass and I was a very BAD passer this time around. That having been said....

took out part that was a bit un-called for ???

Nothing to see here, move along.

Let's not turn this into a flame thread.... Move on.

Laundry has been aired out, and I have decided that it smells clean enough.

Let's remember the main focus of a pass is to have fun, so let's git to the fun part again.

Also, where's the pass at? Who's on deck? My other machine is at the Apple Store, so I don't have the list on this laptop. Make sure we pull Lee's addy out of rotation.

It is on it's way to Pepe at the moment, Tony. Sorry, should have made that a point of my "It's back on the Road" post.

After Peter gets done wid it, the rest is as follows, unless there is a change I haven't heard of

Wascal
Nestsdad
Quito

Then home to Tony!!!

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Dec 8 2002, 04:54 PM']Laundry has been aired out, and I have decided that it smells clean enough.

Let's remember the main focus of a pass is to have fun, so let's git to the fun part again.
[/quote]
Well put Tone. :thumbs:

Emo

Let the good times roll. Box is here in rainy S FL.
Watching the Dolphins vs the Bears. Go fish!

Putting:
Partagas about 6 3/4 X 44
Maya maduro churchill
Oliva O corona size
ERDM Rectangulare
Boli Fuerte B
Dunhill Cabrera

Taking:
La Perla Habana mini double perfecto
Fuente sun grown
Ashton VSG short torp

Sorry I don't have the names of each stick. Thanks for letting me play with you guys.
I will be sending this box out tomorrow and will post the tracking # then. Good holidays everyone.
:D

OH BOY :0 Here it comes, and I'm ready and waiting. It's getting closer Tony, almost back home. :thumbs:

(sure do need that spell checker) at least we can go back a edit......after everyone knows how stupid we are :sign: :sign: :sign:

Thanks Pepe! Great addition to the pass, always fun when the Pepe is aboard :)

Box going out today USPS Conf # 03006000000006555060
Wascal, heads up, incoming...

By the way this is one chunky cigar box. I figure by the time the box makes it way back to Tony both plastic boxes will be close to 100% filled. I hope Tony has room for all these neat smokes. :)

Oh my god, you serious?

I just picked up two new humi's, another El Rey and the footlocker one off of cigarbid. So I'll have room for about 450 more cigars. Only problem is, I've got cigar boxes up to my chest (I'm only 5'7), that need to go into humi's. Either that, or I may just start bombing by the BOX, instead of a couple of cigars...

:0

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Dec 10 2002, 11:52 AM']Oh my god, you serious?

I just picked up two new humi's, another El Rey and the footlocker one off of cigarbid. So I'll have room for about 450 more cigars. Only problem is, I've got cigar boxes up to my chest (I'm only 5'7), that need to go into humi's. Either that, or I may just start bombing by the BOX, instead of a couple of cigars...

:0[/quote]
My addy is in my profile! LOL... Those El Rey's are very nice humidors. If you are storing a lot of boxes, then just go get a cooler for 20 bucks. Gotta be pretty dern cheap during the winter season.

Emo

Or, you could get one of them super Tupadors with a gallon of distilled water. Don't you folks in the east have to store your summer clothing during the cold season...by the way, 75 and sunny here in the Phoenix area. :D :D :D

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: