• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The January Pass

Just recieved the pass, havent had time to look at it but it appears in very good condition, I will post later this evening on the contents and possibly my P/T's. :thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
Show-off!! :p :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]167993[/snapback]​

Exactly :p

Now if I only had the time to use it. My day off (usually my smoking day) got stolen by a surprise trainig which messed up the whole day. What's worse, I just decided to finally buy a piano and learn it too, which means endless hours of practice, and I will not smoke inside. So, I might just put my smokable inventory on ebay :(

JK :laugh:

But I'm serious about the piano. I'll post a picture once I have one. I want one that looks like a big humidor :rolleyes:

BrownDevil said:
Steinway & Sons baby grand is the way to go. Been playing since age 5. Stick with it :cool:
[snapback]168164[/snapback]​

Awesome! I envy you. For the skill and the piano. I'm thinking used Yamaha or Kawai upright. Gotta fit somewhere (and looks more like a humidor too).

Or maybe a Steinway made by Kawai ;) I don't think Boston has uprights, though.

Why do I always pick such gear-intensive activities? Windsurfing. Scuba diving. Cigar smoking. And now a piano. Hmm, maybe I should reconsider a harmonica :laugh:

Now that's a purdy pic! :thumbs:

As for the piano, def. go for it!
Have been playing on and off for over 14 years now.
Used to perform more, but when I switched to the trumpet about 9 yrs ago my piano practice slowed down. Am now starting to practice a bit more with it.

always a good ability to have.
esp when your singing is perfect .....

perfectly off tune. :laugh:

Ok I have gone through the pass everything is in excellent shape except the gregario centenario which has a dent in it. Now my proposed puts and takes,

Takes/
53 cohiba robusto (isom)
25 ERDM choix supreme (isom)
63 Punch Punch (isom)
37 San Cristobal El Morro (isom)
54 Cohiba Esplendido (isom)
42 RyJ Cedros Deluxe #3 (isom)
58 PAM 26 #2
32 Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
59 Joya De Nic Celebracion

Puts/
70 Partegas Lusitania JUL'04 (isom)
71 Montecristo #4 (isom)
72 Partegas Lusitania JUL'04 (isom)
73 Partegas Lusitania AGO'03 (isom)
74 PAM 26 40th Anniversary torpedo
75 Sancho Panza Torpedo (isom)
76 PAN 26 #9
77 AF Anejo #46 Grand Corona
78 Filipe Gregario Tres Capas Churchill

Please let me know if these are ok, if they are I will contact the next in line and proceed to send it on its way as of return PM. :thumbs:

P.S. If someone can send me the software to update the inclosed disk I will be glad to but alas, I dont have the software to be able to edit the file, I guess it is excell??

Excellent plays there bro. Let me knkow how that Joya De Nic Celebracion smokes and to who ever gets that 40th Anni Padron, enjoy! :thumbs:

ree

Depends when that box gets here. I am completly out of Lusitanias. ???

They look like great Ts/Ps to me!

like the cigars moving in double-digits. :D

thanks for being in my pass Bro.
:thumbs:

happy weekend all!

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
They look like great Ts/Ps to me!

like the cigars moving in double-digits. :D

thanks for being in my pass Bro.

happy weekend all!
[snapback]168574[/snapback]​

Thanks for having me, and thanks for the bags. I am awaiting an answer to my PM to the next in line, then it is off :thumbs:

Ok it is on its way to BigHD, thanks for having me I really have enjoyed it.

DC# 0304 0370 0001 0979 6049
Insurance # VF 184 795 606 US

2/3rds done and no stoppin it! [knock on humi :D ].

Glad to see this running so well.
Thanks to all that have been in it so far.

happy start of the week and all ...

So, whats going on here in this pass? Haven't heard much from it lately. Who's up next? And, what you thinking about grabbing?

Ree

BigHD's the next man on the list.

But when I check the DC number, it says it's sitting at the post office, so looks like he has to pick it up still?, dunno.