• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The January Pass

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
2/3rds done and no stoppin it! [knock on humi :D ].

Glad to see this running so well.
Thanks to all that have been in it so far.

:thumbs:

happy start of the week and all ...
[snapback]169130[/snapback]​

This is my first pass. Aren't all passes like that? :whistling:

:laugh:

Thanks for having me.

Got a cold coming out right now and am afraid I won't taste much if I smoked one. Has anybody tried it and what was it like?

Arno

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Frank's good stuff.
Am sure he just hasn't picked it up or something.
[snapback]170324[/snapback]​

Hope you didn't get me wrong at all Mike, I for sure wasn't questioning anyone :) :thumbs:

Well I'm going to start worrying about Frank pretty soon. Can't you see who is next on the list :thumbs:

I was just watchin' this pass and I also got a PM from Sir Smokes. Big100HD is down here in Sunny Central Florida for Bike Week 2005. I know he's leavin' here Sunday morning headin' back to VA. They rode yesterday to Tampa (Ybor City) and spent the evening. When I get a chance, I'll give him a call and he can have his wife (she stayed home) pick it up from the P.O. Atleast you know it is safe and tempature controlled....... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Thanks for the update Stogieman! :thumbs:

Well this does put a small kink in efficiency,
but as a time limit for holding the pass was never stated I guess we can look at this as Frank just taking his time w/ Ps/Ts. :D
Tho in the future, it's always good to note these things so that the pass could have been sent around him and then back.

On the plus side the pass is, relatively, safe and sound and has not gotten lost.

And that our pass should continue on its merry way on mon./tues. [hopefully Frank won't take any longer to think about Ps/Ts :sign: ]

Well, as our pass is taking a break to stretch its legs and grab a drink or two :laugh: , just wanted to wish all a great weekend.

Sittin' w/ a glass in my hands and the first cigar of the weekend. Have some Compay Segundo on and enjoyin' it.
Hope the same will be true for all of you.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Well, as our pass is taking a break to stretch its legs and grab a drink or two :laugh: , just wanted to wish all a great weekend.

Sittin' w/ a glass in my hands and the first cigar of the weekend. Have some Compay Segundo on and enjoyin' it.
Hope the same will be true for all of you.

:thumbs: :thumbs:
[snapback]171456[/snapback]​

I love Compay! His passing was definately a great loss :(

Enjoy your weekend Mike!
:thumbs:

Hey guys, Frank called me tonight and asked me to reiterate what Stogieman has already said. Frank said his wife has picked up the box and he will be home soon.

Yeah I figured it would be OK. Should've known it waas BIKE WEEK. Looks like I'll wait on this pass instead of Mikes humidor. :D

OK, I'm back rested and ready to get into this box....Looking at the pass order we missed kayakinboy. Is it going back to him or to to Robbmt? PM's sent to our host.

In the mean time I'll try to figure out what I want.

Oh we missed him? :0

I mean we missed him! :laugh:

Just send it to me and I'll have Mike's and Robert's passes here at the same time!!!

Sorry, I'm just messin around, try to find out where it goes to next.

I can wait :cool:

Big100HD said:
OK, I'm back rested and ready to get into this box....Looking at the pass order we missed kayakinboy.  Is it going back to him or to to Robbmt?  PM's sent to our host.

In the mean time I'll try to figure out what I want.
[snapback]172453[/snapback]​

KB skipped ahead of me in the pass because of locationlink, so he has had his turn.

ok here's my Put's and takes:

T) #30 Gurkha
P) #79 LFD Limited Edition Double Ligero Chisel 03/04

T) #51 Felipe gregorio Centenario
P) #80 Camacho Face Off by Litto Gomez 2003 ( I wish I saw this before I paid my local shop price for them. $6.75 each)

T) #61 LGC Serie R #5
P) #81 LFD Face Off by Eiroa (can't have one without the other)

T) #21 RyJ Cedros Deluxe #1
P) #82 (Gurkha) K. Hansosha - Symphony Churchill other ref: http://www.niceashcigars.com/GurkhaSymphony.asp or http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDis...tem=CS-8G&cat=3

P) #83 Don Lino Africa Tembo (7.5 x 50)

If this is OK I'll post this and get it out in the AM.

Again, deeply sorry for holding this up.

On it's way to RobbMT

Frank

Thanks for the OK, here is the DC# 0103 8555 7493 7115 7386

out today.

Thanks again for letting me play. there's a little something in it for ya mike.

Frank

Are you all taking your Quizzgars? Has anyone lit theirs up yet?

You can PM me if you have and think you know which one it is. A nice puro is waiting for the winner :cool:

If nobody is right on the money, I'll find a way to see who came closest. And that person will be the winner.

Eins said:
Are you all taking your Quizzgars? Has anyone lit theirs up yet?

You can PM me if you have and think you know which one it is. A nice puro is waiting for the winner :cool:

If nobody is right on the money, I'll find a way to see who came closest. And that person will be the winner.
[snapback]173667[/snapback]​

ya know, was thinking the same thing yesterday ....

P.S. - yeaaaa! pass is movin' again. with any luck [knock on humi :laugh: ] will get it when I return from spring break on April 4th

I'm ready anytime, things are looking pretty interesting here.

Found it when I got home today. Here's what I'm thinking.

Takes:.

Cohiba
Monty 2
AF hemmingway
Montesino
PAM '26
LFD Chisel

Puts:
Cohiba EL
AF hemmingway maduro
Gurkha
Ashton cabinet pyramid