• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass #2

Jonesy said:
Not a problem Khari. 

I've gotten got done working my 6th 12 hour night in 7 days so my lime here has been limited of late. I'm done with my stretch now so hopefully I'll be able to spend more time here.

I was really trying to figure out the slang used here...."my lime here has been limited of late", then I just realized it's more of a sleep deprived issue then slang :sign:

bfreebern said:

Not a problem Khari. 

I've gotten got done working my 6th 12 hour night in 7 days so my lime here has been limited of late. I'm done with my stretch now so hopefully I'll be able to spend more time here.

I was really trying to figure out the slang used here...."my lime here has been limited of late", then I just realized it's more of a sleep deprived issue then slang :sign:

Nah...that's the way they talk South of the Mason-Dixon line.

bfreebern said:

Not a problem Khari. 

Screw both of you!  :laugh:
Dammit...I meant to add Gary's post too. You're right Brandon, it was sleep deprived slang!  :laugh:

I was having a lovely nights sleep.  What did I miss?

Pees and Tees have been submitted.  Thought about doing it publicly so all could learn but I was following my man Isy's lead.

Just post P/T's publicly from now on instead of pm'ing me with them. 

All P/T's are pre-approved unless someone has a major problem with one and then it becomes open for discussion.

So let's get a little discussion around these.    What sayeth the pass participants?

T: 12 Por Larranaga Robustos de Larranaga RE Asia Pacifico 2007 P: Cohiba 2006 EL Piramide
T: 22 Davidoff Millenium Blend Piramide P: Don Carlos Lancero '08
T: 41 Davidoff Royal Salomon  P: Opus X A '07

khari said:
So let's get a little discussion around these.    What sayeth the pass participants?

T: 12 Por Larranaga Robustos de Larranaga RE Asia Pacifico 2007 P: Cohiba 2006 EL Piramide
T: 22 Davidoff Millenium Blend Piramide P: Don Carlos Lancero '08
T: 41 Davidoff Royal Salomon  P: Opus X A '07
Khari, we'll give the guys until Monday. If nothing is said, pack it up and ship it to Matt on Tuesday!

No pirates, sorry guys.  Quick trip out of town for work.  Ok, so I'm going to go with my first two puts and takes and leave the third since I think that one is a little lopsided.  Matt, headed your way tomorrow.

I got the green light from Matt to send.  It hits the road tomorrow.  Tracking number to follow...

So I refreshed the beads and cooled the chill packs and sent this puppy on its way to Matt.  Tracking number to be posted shortly...

khari said:
So I refreshed the beads and cooled the chill packs and sent this puppy on its way to Matt.  Tracking number to be posted shortly...
Thanks for playing Khari, it was great having you!

Thanks much, Jonesy!  Sorry it took me a little longer to get it on the road than I wanted.  Here's the tracking number.
LINK

I'm thinking of taking the 

CFCG
Opus Angels Toro
Padron 45

and putting 

RA eminencia RE 2007
HU Mag50 LE 2005
Boli especiales No2 RE alamania 2009

Heading to Nash.  9405 5036 9930 0313 7375 17

Thanks Brian

P.S.  I don't think the hygro is working any longer. 

mmburtch said:
Heading to Nash.  9405 5036 9930 0313 7375 17

Thanks Brian

P.S.  I don't think the hygro is working any longer. 
Thanks for joining in Matt and thanks for taking care of the bead problem.

The pass has landed. I'm eyeing a few sticks and will have something posted up in the next few weeks!