• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

684200E8-1E18-4F91-B6AA-F373AFE0F153.jpeg
And she’s home!!

Everything looks to be in great shape and I’m excited to organize everything and smoke some of these babies. Maybe I’ll hit the vherf tomorrow if I’m able to get some time!

Thank you all for making my first hosted pass a success and a learning experience. I know what I will do differently for the next one (Paul’s great suggestion about the bags for one. I should’ve done that in the first place! 😂) and hope maybe some of you will maybe throw a pass together in the near future. Will be really cool to see this community getting back to passing aside from the PIF’s and SS.

I appreciate all of you and thank you for being willing to part with and share some of your most prized sticks with the CP family!

I welcome anyone to chime in with some closing thoughts but as far as I’m concerned, @Rod, you can move this to the completed passes at whatever time is convenient for you!