• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The know your "FOGS" contest for newblers

You guys sure know how to kill my productivity day after day. I don't even have time to start looking for answers to this. I'll leave it to my fellow newbs.

Where are these guys? I hear crickets.....If only they put as much effort into their answers, as you did creating the questions.....sigh. :(

That's what I was thinking.They talked a lot of shit in their "war" thread that stays dormant until I stoke the fire and now only three of them have tried to answer....

No wonder so many new guys buck the "try the search feature" when given as a answer to a question. :whistling:

24 hours of deafening silence.

Can't you just see the white flags waving? Of course many of them have the flag dangling from their back pocket. That way, if a hot chick comes along, they can puff up and claim its a hankie.

Stop talking about FOG's over-sized whitey tighties that are clipped to their suspenders and hanging out their drawers.

No white flag waving here!
CartoonChick.gif

Man I remember when a contest like this would have a hundred entries by now. These noobs are all dog no bee

Man I remember when a contest like this would have a hundred entries by now. These noobs are all dog no bee

Times have changed around here. It's fun to talk shit and send out a bomb or two, but getting to know the guys that you are sending them to, must take a little too much effort. That or the prize pack is no good! ???

This is my second post.

Swissy Baroo is the sound a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog makes when they are exceptionally happy, or when they are in their "happy place". The dogs are nick named Swissys.

Swissy calls his boat the "Swissy Baroo" because its his happy place.

and giving me her ultimate joy - a special 'Baroo' they make only when they are really happy. I called it her happy place, and that's why I named my boat the Swissy Baroo, because it's *my* happy place.

Times have changed around here. It's fun to talk shit and send out a bomb or two, but getting to know the guys that you are sending them to, must take a little too much effort. That or the prize pack is no good! ???

I'm no FOG by any means, and I don't qualify for this, but I want to enter just so I can have a crack at the prize pack! And I know all of the answers!!!

I have to admit that my search skills are terrible and I don't have enough spare time to make up for my deficiency. The prize pack is good and it's a generous offer...I just suck ;)

I have to admit that my search skills are terrible and I don't have enough spare time to make up for my deficiency. The prize pack is good and it's a generous offer...I just suck ;)
Soon as I get back from class, Ive got a 4 day weekend to spend researching! YES!

Okay, I admit, I just went through all my old images of everything in my past (with the help of Google images) and I'm throwing my hands up, "no mas, no mas"

I know I've seen it before, but then in order to remember, I'd have to drop some windowpanes and I gotta be somewhere tomorrow!
laugh.gif

Do what the Professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln used to do. He would ride nude in his car and playing the skin flute. This Professor was talented. Drive, look at the ladies, undress and play the flute at the same time. :laugh:

And you know this how ???

Do what the Professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln used to do. He would ride nude in his car and playing the skin flute. This Professor was talented. Drive, look at the ladies, undress and play the flute at the same time. :laugh:

FOG Trivia

1) What does Devil Doc's wife call him?
2) What breed of dog rules the BlindedByScience household?
3) What type of car has Grateful1 been restoring?
4) What type of cigar "whore" is AVB known as?
5) How is Insight linked to Jack Sparrow?
6) What is the name of Swissy's boat?
7) LilBastage has a cult-like following in Kansas City for a certain feature. What is it?
8) Who is the hot woman in jfields avatar?

Prize Pack

Anejo #55
Tatuaje Anarchy
Padron 1926 Serie #2 Maduro
Opus X Perfecxion X
Diamond Crown Maximus #4
WOAM
New Silver Palio cutter w/pouch

If there is no winner in the time frame then I will randomly choose a newb (via a drawing) that has participated in this contest to send a package to. All answers can be found!

Good Luck!

Pardon my language guys, but from my standpoint, this was pretty fucking disappointing. There were a total of 3 entries, of which, one was just pretty much trying to be funny with the answers he didn't know. Here are the answers:

1) Chief
2) Chihuahua
3) 55 Chevy
4) Gurkha
5) An honorary pass participant who stole Phil's pass. (not sure Phil calls him honorary! :laugh: )
6) Swissy Baroo
7) His beard - I can't believe this one was missed with both Jake and Matt having it in their "funny" responses!
8) His wife. Britishfields

The original prize pack can still be received by either Barnaby or Ymmit if they can answer a final piece of trivia. If not, I will send a consolation prize to one of them by a random draw.

You can make a total of 5 guesses with no edits. You have until 11 pm EST tomorrow to complete your guesses. The answer is in the great abyss called Cigar Pass!

I've herfed with jfields, mysterea, CigarStone, and Seth, and have talked to each on the phone. Other than vendors here, I've talked to 3 other members on the phone, name one of them

I thought you were kidding when you said there were but three entries. Until I went back and found out you were right. :( . Cheese and rise new guys, is it that hard? Phil was right when he said there was a time when this would've been 12 pages long and nothing but guesses. Very generous of you #2. Alan, time to shave The Beard!

The contest was a nice gesture, Brian.

The times, they are a-changin;. :(

I've been planning a contest for a while now but this is making me re-think that idea since my questions were going to be HARD.

I do have to say searching can be hard. I also don't know all the ins and outs and methods of searching but I try.

AVB

I've been planning a contest for a while now but this is making me re-think that idea since my questions were going to be HARD.

I was thinking the same thing...

Are you sure you want to sign your post as AVB?

I do have to say searching can be hard. I also don't know all the ins and outs and methods of searching but I try.

AVB