• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE LABEL TABLE.

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
Hey everyone...just wanted to let you all know that the label table is done, and you can check out pics under the HERF thread about Bobs Birthday. Hope you all dig it, and thanks to everyone who donated bands to the cause.

S3010019.jpg

This table will see many herfs, drinking nights, and hold'em games! :D

that is, without a doubt, one of the coolest tables I have ever seen... and I really couldn't give a DAMN about furniture!! :laugh:

nicely done...

Swissy said:
that is, without a doubt, one of the coolest tables I have ever seen... and I really couldn't give a DAMN about furniture!! :laugh:

nicely done...
[snapback]181844[/snapback]​

Thanks dude...Alot of glue, laquer and lovin went into making that beast! I am planning to add a few more layers on top still, but it's pretty mucg finished. Took forever....I knew I was on the right track when my wife, who doesn't really get involved with my cigar hobby came into the shack one night, took one look at the label table and said "Rob, that is the coolest table I have ever seen."

Very nice, giving me a few ideas. Just not sure about the time element.

Swissy said:

nicely done...
[snapback]181844[/snapback]​

You and I may love it - but drag that bad boy into the living room with momma around... I don't know about you, but frying pans will be a flyin' if I do that.... :0

Nice table, did you glue the bands down before the laquer?

Looks good :thumbs:
worth the effort cool "guys" table :laugh:

Bill

golfgar said:
Nice table, did you glue the bands down before the laquer?
[snapback]181869[/snapback]​

Yeah, I glued them down on the table. At first I bought some expensive spray adhesive, but it wasn't working at all like I wanted it too, so I eventually bought a 99 cent elmers glue stick. It worked perfectly. I took an ad with a chick smoking a cigar on it out of C.A., and then went to work cutting up the top 25 cigars issue of C.A. as well for the middle of the table. then, put the bands around them. When everything was done being glued (three nights worth of work) I began the process of laquering the table top. I used an entire can of laquer and would still like to do more.

Hey Rob, you ready to help decorate my new apartment? :whistling: