• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Pass.....

there were 10 sealed envelopes and I just opened one of them......I wolud leave a hint but I don't want to spoil the suprise

Whoa! I wasn't expecting the pigeon to fly that far that fast.

I've asked Lee to post his takes and puts; most excellent, indeed.

I seem to have missed updating the list, then I remembered why: somewhere along the line a few numbers got skipped and I wanted to go through the whole thread and check it out; just never got around to it. I think I've taken care of that bit of housekeeping. Would the next person check the contents against the numbers and let me know if there are any innacuracies.

God's in his heaven and all is right with the world.....except for the next unlucky herfer who is.........

all right guys I have got my puts and takes together. I am going to take out #3 Bolivar Petits, #20 Saint Luis Rey Belicoso, and #25 H. Upmann......I will put in a Indian Tabac Robusto Grande maduro,CAO Brazilia Piranha,and a Montecristo (Dom.) No. 2. The bird will leave the cage Monday morning. By the way melski the host bag is looking really nice.A couple of real goto in there. ;)

:( everyone is starting to get nervous :( thinking hope i'm not next :laugh: Well the pigeon sems to like warm weather after tomorrow he won't be comming here soon might get to cold for him :D plus I have that no fly zone :p

I'm sorry I should have checked the numbers for accuracy.There was some numbers skipped in the 30's. But, anyhow the pass is coming together nicely. There are some quality sticks that look like they might havea little age on them in there.

OK,what everyone wants to know. The bird has flew the coupe.....Everyone wants to know where it is headed I'm sure. I will give one hint,it better have had some rest because it has got along flight ahead...... :whistling:

Don't come here, we've got some of that bird flu in the area - little pigeon, I wouldn't want you to catch a cold! I'll let you know when it's safe to visit. ;)

Long Flight? Oh Nooooooooo. Could it be coming to California?

I just hope it doesn't stop midway for a break. :D

JAEwing said:
[snapback]250308[/snapback]​

JAEwing said:
[snapback]250308[/snapback]​
Well, there are no addresses overseas, so California is probably the farthest from AL. The good side is there are two addresses in CA.

But then again ...
melski said:
random musings as I write out the adress labels:

5 in the East - PA(2), NJ(2), NY
2 in the South - FL, AL
4 in the Midwest - IL, OK, ND, KS
5 in the West - CA(2), AZ, WY, ID

I started to write Duncan, Idaho....guess what I've been rereading.
If LeePitts is being funny about sending the package to Dune then I may be in trouble. LOL...

I hope you didn't fix the address and did put in Duncan Idaho. Then it won't ever get to me until it has to be fixed at the very end. :p :whistling:

- C

Man!!! It seems that every time that bird is supposed to land, I get a scare. I just got home to see another package at my doorstep. I was happy to see it was an order I placed for some smokes a while back that I completely forgot about.

So where is the bird??

Rest easy guys...guess i need to polish up on my skeet shooting cuz the mailman refused to take the package back from where it came from despite several reloads.... :whistling:

Anywho, ill give it a once over tonight and get with Melski about my puts/takes...

Whos the next sucker...i mean winner??? :laugh: