• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I just setup the Google finance page to track The Leaf Fund ...... now that is cool :thumbs: . This is all relatively new to me so the learning experience here is quite valuable to me. Thanks again Mike and I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

:cool:

I just setup the Google finance page to track The Leaf Fund ...... now that is cool :thumbs: . This is all relatively new to me so the learning experience here is quite valuable to me. Thanks again Mike and I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Hey Dave, did you get the phone message I left ya? You ok with that?

Hey Dave, did you get the phone message I left ya? You ok with that?

Yup, got it ..... that worked out perfect, unless you already sent out cigars :laugh: . If you could update the page that says I'm still in for 1 share that would be great.

Holy Shit - I made SVP. Way too honored for that title Mike - thx.

Consider BUNM - once you mentioned it to me, I started researching - $32 bucks goes a long way on that one

Scott

Holy Shit - I made SVP. Way too honored for that title Mike - thx.

Consider BUNM - once you mentioned it to me, I started researching - $32 bucks goes a long way on that one

Scott

It tanked!

Here's a good one to look at.... LNGT good ground work.
\
But... Still thinking of ditching LVLT for something a little short term. Thinking caps fellahs.

Part of what I like about the Google Finance page - Yahoo and a gazillion others also have them, is the houly information updates. It automagically posts links relative to the stock you have entered in your portfolio. Like this on Sirius.

What makes you so high on this company Shawk? I can't see anything in their financials or news that would indicate a buy. I like the company but why buy a flatline?

NA

Notice to all: I am NOT a professional investor and only a moderately serious stock buyer and seller. As with any stock, everyone should do their own homework and come to their own conclusions about what is a good play. Two of the worst stock buys I ever made were on companies/technologies that others recommended to me as "the next big thing". I make no such claim about this stock.

Neal, in response to your question, I would point to the following as my personal reasons for buying this stock:

1. I like the price point.
2. There has been positive news over the past month (US patent, new products, dealerships are opening, etc.)
3. The company is positioned to benefit from the increasing cost of oil and gas.
4. More and more folks are looking at alternatives to gas-fueled transportation. Electric scooters and cars offer that.

Bottom line, I think the company is positioned to move off the flat line. Long term, the potential upside mitigates much of the risk and the price is low enough to justify (for me) a play. No argument it's risky, but I am not averse to risk and have done extremely well with similar situations. (Example: I purchased 2000 shares of TWRT.OB on 10/30/06 for $1.60)

What makes you so high on this company Shawk? I can't see anything in their financials or news that would indicate a buy. I like the company but why buy a flatline?

NA

Notice to all: I am NOT a professional investor and only a moderately serious stock buyer and seller. As with any stock, everyone should do their own homework and come to their own conclusions about what is a good play. Two of the worst stock buys I ever made were on companies/technologies that others recommended to me as "the next big thing". I make no such claim about this stock.

Neal, in response to your question, I would point to the following as my personal reasons for buying this stock:

1. I like the price point.
2. There has been positive news over the past month (US patent, new products, dealerships are opening, etc.)
3. The company is positioned to benefit from the increasing cost of oil and gas.
4. More and more folks are looking at alternatives to gas-fueled transportation. Electric scooters and cars offer that.

Bottom line, I think the company is positioned to move off the flat line. Long term, the potential upside mitigates much of the risk and the price is low enough to justify (for me) a play. No argument it's risky, but I am not averse to risk and have done extremely well with similar situations. (Example: I purchased 2000 shares of TWRT.OB on 10/30/06 for $1.60)

Okey dokey.

NA

Neals' curiosity and question about ZAAP.... Genuine ....
.... . Steve's response to Neals curiosity and question about ZAAP ........ Honest .....
........... Neals' response to Steve's answer to Neals' curiosity and question...... Priceless!

We need solar.

DSTI - 50 -75 shares

or

SOLF - 50- shares

Look at em.

We need solar.

DSTI - 50 -75 shares

or

SOLF - 50- shares

Look at em.

Of those two, only Daystar meets our goal of being under $10. It is currently trading at $5.79, up $0.60 from yesterday's close.

I like solar (own ESLR). Wind energy stocks are also worth a look, IMO.

Well guys I talked with Shawk this mornin' and we both thought we should get out of LVLT. I set a sale for 3.00 just got home and well shit! It's down .25, i don't know if i should get out for us now, or plant this puppy for the rebound.

OK I'm planting this thing. Nobody around.

WE NEED A SHARE HOLDERS MEETING !!! Can we get one this weekend?

I don't think we should panic on LVLT. It seems to be making a small comeback this afternoon. Needless to say, the last day or two has been rough on the stock market.

Also, although your trades are free on the buy side, I doubt they are free on the sell side. You may want to take a look at that.

Nope free both ways!

Fellahs ... LVLT is a short term loss. We can get back in next week about the same price if you want to go long term with it.

LMAO.... What a freakin ride!

So LVLT made it back up closer... but still fell a medium smoke short :(

Now I would like to have a share holders meeting to get a few items up for discussion. Can we do it tonight? 6pm westcoast?

I will see if I can be there, although I think I have to take the 13 yr old to her basketball game. :(

Again - I am fine with whatever you guys decide.

I can try and make tonights chat room meeting. From the looks of it though, Mike and company have been doing a good job. Considering the market stumble the past few days, and the fact that we haven't taken such a huge hit on these type of stocks, I believe a big congrats is in order.

:thumbs: