• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

When you lose something you typed, try ctrl+z next time.

it sucks when a large amount is lost for good, it never comes out as good the second time.

When you lose something you typed, try ctrl+z next time.

it sucks when a large amount is lost for good, it never comes out as good the second time.

Thanks for the heads up. You're right about it not coming back the same way.

Hey LEAF Funders: As a subscriber to the radio service, I got this email last night from Sirius:

PLEASE VOTE TODAY!

YOUR VOTE IS IMPORTANT

Dear Subscribers and Listeners:

If you are a SIRIUS stockholder we encourage you to VOTE NOW for the merger with XM!

A number of SIRIUS stockholders have still not yet voted in connection with the special meeting scheduled for this Tuesday, November 13, 2007, to approve proposals in connection with the pending merger of SIRIUS and XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc.

Time is short -- vote by telephone or internet any time day or night! Operators are available to assist you 24 hours a day until our stockholder meeting on Tuesday morning at 9:00 a.m., New York City time. Call our SIRIUS STOCKHOLDER HOTLINE TOLL FREE AT 800-322-2885 or vote via the internet, by going to the web address proxypush.com/siri and follow the instructions on the proxy card we mailed to you. Join the thousands of SIRIUS stockholders who have already voted FOR the merger with XM -- make our vision for the future a reality.

Your vote is very important regardless of the number of shares that you own. Do not underestimate the importance of your vote. We want to hear from all of our 1 million strong individual stockholders. Failure to vote is the same as voting against the merger.

Please vote today. Every vote counts! Thank you for your cooperation and your continued support.

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.

Important Additional Information and Where to Find It

This communication is being made in respect of the proposed business combination involving SIRIUS and XM. In connection with the proposed transaction, SIRIUS has filed with the SEC a Registration Statement on Form S-4 containing a definitive Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus and each of SIRIUS and XM may file with the SEC other documents regarding the proposed transaction. The Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus was first mailed to stockholders of SIRIUS and XM on or about October 9, 2007. INVESTORS AND SECURITY HOLDERS OF SIRIUS AND XM ARE URGED TO READ THE JOINT PROXY STATEMENT/PROSPECTUS, AS WELL AS OTHER DOCUMENTS FILED WITH THE SEC CAREFULLY IN THEIR ENTIRETY WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE BECAUSE THEY WILL CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPOSED TRANSACTION.

Investors and security holders can obtain free copies of the Registration Statement and the Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus and other documents filed with the SEC by SIRIUS and XM through the web site maintained by the SEC at www.sec.gov. Free copies of the Registration Statement and the Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus and other documents filed with the SEC can also be obtained by directing a request to Sirius Satellite Radio Inc., 1221 Avenue of the Americas, 36th Floor, New York, NY 10020, Attention: Investor Relations or by directing a request to XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc., 1500 Eckington Place, N.E. Washington, DC 20002, Attention: Investor Relations.

SIRIUS, XM and their respective directors and executive officers and other persons may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies in respect of the proposed transaction. Information regarding SIRIUS' directors and executive officers is available in its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2006, which was filed with the SEC on March 1, 2007, and its proxy statement for its 2007 annual meeting of stockholders, which was filed with the SEC on April 23, 2007, and information regarding XM's directors and executive officers is available in XM's Annual Report on Form 10-K, for the year ended December 31, 2006, which was filed with the SEC on March 1, 2007 and its proxy statement for its 2007 annual meeting of stockholders, which was filed with the SEC on April 17, 2007. Other information regarding the participants in the proxy solicitation and a description of their direct and indirect interests, by security holdings or otherwise, is contained in the Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus filed with the SEC.

Please note: this is not a promotional e-mail. As a SIRIUS subscriber, you will periodically receive service notices via e-mail. These service notices are intended to provide you with helpful information that will facilitate and enhance your SIRIUS listening experience.

Copied and pasted in its entirety so as not to leave off any important legal mumbo-jumbo. I don't know what you think the merger will do to the stock price, but as a subscriber I think the proposed plan sucks. Just wanted to let you guys know, as stockholders, it's your duty to vote!

For all those that are keeping a portfolio. Here is an update:

Nov 11, 2007 Sell GBRC.PK 50 @ 3.60 = $180.00 Since we had free trades I set a stop alert for %15 gain. It went off and I took us some profit. I'm looking for a pull back to re-enter.

We now have $202 cash.

Sorry the Nuclear stock, NNRI, took such a hit. Unfortunately I think it's going to sink again today. I'd like it to gain closer to our original investment so we could get out completely. The venture is a long, long investment (2010). I don't want to tie us up.

Coffee stock is doing fair! CFPC Looks like they have the first site in China picked out!

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. is a crap shoot. We all know the merger must go through for it to pop! Either it does, or doesn't.

Synm Had some great news that the test of turning coal into liguid gas was sucessful. The stock should have jumped. Well it didn't. here is some longer term news on Syntroleum Corp.

(NasdaqGM:SYNM - News)
Construction of a $150 million renewable fuels production facility in Louisiana is due to start in 2008 under Dynamic Fuels LLC, a company created by Tyson and Syntroleum Corporation of Tulsa.
The plant, whose specific location was not disclosed, is expected to produce 75 million gallons of fuel a year from animal fat, greases and vegetable oils supplied by Tyson. The fuel will be usable in diesel engines or upgraded for use as jet fuel.

Like I said we have 202.00 If Global Resource Corp. rolls back today I'll re-enter. I think we'll get a shot. I hope!

Any other I deas. Post or call me. I'm available all day!

Just some FYI: The Sirius/ XM merger has been in front of committee for the past 10 months, with the NAB (Nat'l Association of Broadcasters) leading the block on this. They claim monopoly, while Rupert Murdoch is buying up every television station and newspaper that wants to sell.

as stockholder merger is good it definitely would mean at least a short term gain. Can you clearify something for me we already mad $200 or that is just uninvested atm. I t is not important I am just curious.

as stockholder merger is good it definitely would mean at least a short term gain. Can you clearify something for me we already mad $200 or that is just uninvested atm. I t is not important I am just curious.
uninvested cash.

NNRI is sinkin' like a Nuclear submarine! If it don't stop at $2.20, it'll go down to the 1.80 range. This sucks! I road this from 1.81 up to the 2.70's in my portfolio. It's leaving me no choice but to abort ship at 2.20. Sorry fellahs!

Believe it or not I've been told this is a fantastic time to buy more. LMAO!!!! I guess there is news coming out about the 3rd qtr. earnings. But, I'm wondering if it hasn't already leaked out? That's why this subs diving!

Come on guys... get excited! Just throw out opinions! Don't just read the thread and grumble. Help me &uck this up! :p

If you sold NNRI, I say take a gamble on HSOA.

Nah... I can't bring myself to sell yet! I'm thi nking if it will sink to 2.02 we can double up! Unless we get enough people to weigh in while the markets open! I'd like to get more GBRC. But it won't get down to a good buy in price. I'd like it to get around 2.30.

I apreaciate you guys responding. Neal is posting more than all of us ! LMAO! I like it too! He's trying to help behind the scenes... but I'm a little hard headed! It's not that he ain't tryin' though. Also got some words to the wise from Jason (LORDLISTER).

Well - here is my $.02 - Unless something major changes for one of the companies we picked, I say just relax and watch them for a period of a month or two. You will drive yourself nuts if you watch tick by tick. I know from experience. :sign: Anyway, lets pick another stock or 2 and get fully invested.

What... and not go broke this week!!!! LOL! I did good getting out of GBRC today. With plans of getting back in for the long haul. I almost jumped into ZAAP because Steve is the only one besides, Neal that has put one out there. NOW I WISH I WOULD HAVE! It's up ! To late now!