• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I will see if I can be there, although I think I have to take the 13 yr old to her basketball game. :(

Again - I am fine with whatever you guys decide.
x2...my 9 year old son has a basketball game tonight also, so whatever you guys want to do is fine with me also!

guess we just have to shoot for a quorum in the chatroom. I'll can be there.

To all share holders. Last nights meeting heralded a 3 yeah 1 neah vote for the proposed action:

We will be selling off the LVLT shares this morning. Shooting for upper 2.90's. In turn we will be replaceing them with these but not exact amounts stock shares. We realize this stock has potential in a longer term venture and will be bought back at a later time.

a) GBRC - Global Resource Corp. -aprox. 50 shares

b) SYNM - Syntroleum Corp.- aprox. 100 shares

We have decides to keep the other 2 stocks as they were. The market will be closed for 3 days and resume on Tuesday, November, 13 2007. We will be haveing another share holders meeting sometime after the close of todays market. Be informed that we will have 4 days to set a planned portfolio for the quarter on the 16th of November. All those that do not care to be present or bothered by the corprate side of this venture. Please post your proxy in this thread. A proxy means you do not intend to vote on these matters. (Just going with the flow).

Thanks,

And SMOKE ON!

Proxy given, make me rich! :cool:

Brian

If I am not present for a meeting, you have my proxy! :)

I will also try to make a meeting. If not then proxy given! Thanks fellers

Brandon

proxy given me being in europe hard to make the meetings otherwise i would contribute more.

OK...

Portfolio adjustments as follows:

Sell LVLT 100 @ 2.91

Buy SYNM 100 @ 1.44

Buy GBRC.PK 50 @ 3.14

We'll see how bad we F'ed up when the market goes to sleep for the weekend.

:whistling:

Has LVLT already been sold cause its not looking like we are going to get 2.91 out of it...

Has LVLT already been sold cause its not looking like we are going to get 2.91 out of it...

YES WE DID!!!! SOLD 2.91

I typed a Freaking 30 minute post! Covering a Share holder meeting. Progress or digress, what ever you want to call it, of our portfolio.

Sh..tuff about a Yahoo split Ect. Ect. and when I pushed send... server error.

I'll come back later... I'm tired now. :sign: :sign:

Mike...dont go giving yourself a heart attack...

Nice title although my experience/expertise with stocks are very inadequate....probably closer to intern level and try and pick up a few things from you guys.

I'm having a blast. What got me all riled up was losing all that dern typing!

Plus... I'm trying to be like my IDOL Sammy Clemster!